FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

The original confused me, I had to read it about 3 times before I understood. I though to myself: "No way is Cap that bad at maths". :D

I was rubbish, actually. It caused much grief to my parents, one of whom has a Bachelors degree in Applied Mathematics :blush:. By year 12 I was pulling down exam marks like 17/120 B)

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised that if we win the cup on Saturday we will equal the mighty and historic Liverpool... HAVE TO WIN

No we won't because we 'bought' our last 3 FA Cups :wank2:

Like they didn't fucking buy 90% of their trophies. Just because they spent 50,000 rather than 50 million doesn't mean they were any better than what we are.

You can't win with these stubborn pricks. United have overhauled them in League's and Cups, but apparently they're invalid because Ferguson 'cheats' and that all the referee's of the world are Man United fans.

If you don't overtake them you're shit, if you do, your achievements are discredited. Wankers.

Right, this would be brilliant:

It is the 123rd minute, there was only 1 minute of stoppage time added on at the end of extra time. The scores are locked at 2-2. The linesman makes a mistake and awards us a throw in that was clearly Liverpool's. It's thrown in by Ivanovic illegally to Drogba, who elbows Carragher in the face as he challenges for the ball. Drogba then loses the ball, and Terry lunges in from behind, and is miles away from getting the ball, as Suarez gets clattered by Terry, the ball slips out from under his feet to Kalou, who handles the ball in an effort to control it. As half of Wembley rages for a foul, Kalou dribbles to the byline, takes the ball over the line and then knocks it back to Lampard, who crosses it in for Torres who is 5 yards offside, and scores a spectacular bicycle kick just as the final whistle is blown. Torres then runs over to the Liverpool fans, takes off his shirt and reveals an undershirt that says "Sorry you had to give up a month's worth of welfare benefits to see this happen", Di Matteo channel's Jose Mourinho and first sprints down the touchline then shushes the now violently raging Scousers, and finally, a Chelsea plastic flag is handed out to every single Liverpool player, coach and representative present. Luis Suarez is sent off post-match, and as he exits the field, he is hit by a stray stick of celery, which somehow possesses the mass to knock out his teeth.

Best post I have ever read

Not to be pedantic, BlueLion, but shouldn't the title be Chelsea vs Liverpool as we are the 'home' team? I'm pretty sure we were drawn as the home team and the Scousers were drawn as the away team.

Best post I have ever read

Well then give me a rep for it you bastard! :Goober:

We haven't sold out our allocation. Liverpool fans will love hearing that one..

We haven't sold out our allocation. Liverpool fans will love hearing that one..

Do you think they would sell out if the conservatives had cut all types of entitlement benefits ?