FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Yeah!Cause I remember them saying surley it should be up to the manager to be able to field who they want..

Swear the same happened with another team and again got fined...wont happen to Liverpool mind!

I believe they made some changes to that ridiculous rule for this season and teams can't be fined for playing a weakened side any more. Of course I could be wrong too but it doesn't matter either way because we all know Liverpool wouldn't be fined for something like that even if the rules hadn't been altered.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let their league form deceive you, they'll gain their luck in the final, again.

Don't worry mate we wont, well at least i wont. Because they have a habbit of doing that with big teams, they will lose 1-0 to West Brom, next game beat Man City 1-0.

I believe they made some changes to that ridiculous rule for this season and teams can't be fined for playing a weakened side any more. Of course I could be wrong too but it doesn't matter either way because we all know Liverpool wouldn't be fined for something like that even if the rules hadn't been altered.

You are absolutely right my friend. They changed the rule in sumer because it was ridiculous rule.

Liverpool are the second most successful team in England's history and yet we are the glory chasers. Many don't see the innate hypocrisy and contradictions of calling us Chelsea supporters 'Plastic' or 'Glory Hunters'.

Liverpool are the second most successful team in England's history and yet we are the glory chasers. Many don't see the innate hypocrisy and contradictions of calling us Chelsea supporters 'Plastic' or 'Glory Hunters'.

also those cunts expect us to bow down to them for the hillsborough silence booing when they have been chanting munich chants all along.

They are a really poor side but a side that seems to have our number. On current form we should give them a good whipping but in a cup final anything can happen. I do think we'll win but i just cant tell how this game's gonna go because Liverpool are a strange team. Hope we rest some players this evening.

They are a really poor side but a side that seems to have our number. On current form we should give them a good whipping but in a cup final anything can happen. I do think we'll win but i just cant tell how this game's gonna go because Liverpool are a strange team. Hope we rest some players this evening.

If there's one thing to admire about Liverpool, (and trust me, it was hard to come up with even ONE thing to admire about them... :wank2: ) it's the fact that they always get up for the big games.