FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

RDM said in his PC earlier that Cahill & Luiz sat out of training today & are likely to miss the final tomorrow. :doh:

That would mean Bosingwa at RB & Ivanovic at CB again. :doh: :doh:

They were no bad against N'castle and to be honest Scumpool is nothing in compare with N'castle.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were no bad against N'castle and to be honest Scumpool is nothing in compare with N'castle.

Are u kidding me dude, bosingwa was by far the wrost player on the pitch, his defending is utter crap.First goal is 70% his fault and 30% credit to Cisse.Second goal although great individual skill, it was still from his area.I can't stand this guy .., he should not only be sold in the summer, he should be thrown off the bridge.

Bosingwa ALWAYS has an awful game against loserpool. Please please please be fit for the game, David Luiz or Cahill!!!!!! So Ivanovic can play as RB!

We have never got a result when he has played against Liverpool.

Bosingwa-Ivanovic-Terry-Cole

A defensive combination disaster, one that should have never been used again after it was tried and failed the first time (against Arsenal in 2008).

Now 4 fucking years on we are going into a cup final with that back 4 combo :doh:

Im lost for words right now and praying for Paulo Ferreira's inclusion.

Are u kidding me dude, bosingwa was by far the wrost player on the pitch, his defending is utter crap.First goal is 70% his fault and 30% credit to Cisse.Second goal although great individual skill, it was still from his area.I can't stand this guy .., he should not only be sold in the summer, he should be thrown off the bridge.

He is a Good CB (so far)

"I love the supporters in Liverpool.spacer.gif They are enthusiastic about football and they are really amazing. It was my first club in England and I only have good things to say about Liverpool.

"I have a lot of friends among the players and staff, but it's a big game and I want to win for Chelsea and the supporters here."

Raul Meireles

That's our problem - we have players who love liverpool, while they have nobody who loves chelsea. Keep Torres and Meireles far away and we'll break the god awful losing streak.

"I love the supporters in Liverpool.spacer.gif They are enthusiastic about football and they are really amazing. It was my first club in England and I only have good things to say about Liverpool.

"I have a lot of friends among the players and staff, but it's a big game and I want to win for Chelsea and the supporters here."

Raul Meireles

Hope he speaks well of us at Roma as well.