FA Cup Final - Liverpool vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's our problem - we have players who love liverpool, while they have nobody who loves chelsea. Keep Torres and Meireles far away and we'll break the god awful losing streak.

Love or hate or superstition has jack shit to do with that upcoming final. Brain and tactics is the key, so we have already won.

Either way Liverpool win the papers will say Liverpool cup gods etc etc. We won and it will be Chelsea won by luck again etc etc. I Fucking hate the dippers!!

That's our problem - we have players who love liverpool, while they have nobody who loves chelsea. Keep Torres and Meireles far away and we'll break the god awful losing streak.

Who is that guy who dribbled like ronaldo when there arent any defenders around and joined them for a better pay...Joe something? I dont remember his name....

Love or hate or superstition has jack shit to do with that upcoming final. Brain and tactics is the key, so we have already won.

I don't know if anyone has ever told you this but...

You should be member of the month!

Either way Liverpool win the papers will say Liverpool cup gods etc etc. We won and it will be Chelsea won by luck again etc etc. I Fucking hate the dippers!!

Just had a look at a match thread on a Liverpool forum, god they are some seriously bitter individuals there.

Don't bother going on RAWK, you never get any credit on there.

When we drew 2-2 with Barcelona, they were the only team not to congratulate us, all you got from there was lucky Chelsea cunts. Where as Arsenal and Newcastle were congratulating us, United, Spurs and City too!. I checked all the forums, and the funny thing is Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle can miss out on CL if we win, but they still congratulated us, Liverpool who it doesn't matter to what so ever if we get through, were bitter about it and horrible. Worst fans in the world without doubt, cannot stand them. Also if Barcelona win it also means they match there 5 CL wins... so it just goes to show how horrible them cunts are.

Don't bother going on RAWK, you never get any credit on there.

When we drew 2-2 with Barcelona, they were the only team not to congratulate us, all you got from there was lucky Chelsea cunts. Where as Arsenal and Newcastle were congratulating us, United, Spurs and City too!. I checked all the forums, and the funny thing is Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle can miss out on CL if we win, but they still congratulated us, Liverpool who it doesn't matter to what so ever if we get through, were bitter about it and horrible. Worst fans in the world without doubt, cannot stand them. Also if Barcelona win it also means they match there 5 CL wins... so it just goes to show how horrible them cunts are.

Wasn't RAWK it was some other shit one. On every page of the match thread it was some needless dig or degrading us as human's, i can't remember us doing likewise on this forum to and especially not set of fans and the funniest thing is were suppose to be the classless one's :doh:

While were on the subject of classless supporters some Liverpool fan on youtube commented on a video saying he hopes our plane to Munich well ill let you see what he said.

this is the video he said that on, right now it's on the first page.

There are some good Pool fans lets not forget that but i genuinely have no time for more fans of Liverpool more so than other clubs but i will never talk about them in the way some of them have been talking about us.

Fa cup final! doesnt feel like it but we can win another cup and celebrate again tonight. arsenal should take notes on how to win the fa cup from us