Reactions To Torres Goal

My stream - which had been perfect all game - stopped in the 89th minute, i was nervous as fuck, thought they would get a late winner on us again.

Then by the time i refreshed i saw Mikel jumping on a pile of players, i didnt even know who scored i was just jumping all over the place :lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A moment that will live with us all for the rest of our lives. :D

Absolutely. Even Lamps said that this is the best moment in his Chelsea history, and that's saying something about how much this meant to this club. The media can talk about Bacelona being unlucky and tired and all the ant-football bulshit but at the end of the day, Chelsea went through because we wanted it much much more than the Barcelona players.

My parents were sleeping in the other room so I could only scream after Rambo scored.

But when Nando manage to escape their defenders, I was jumping around waiting for the goal to come. He scored and I was quietly screaming, I don't know if I'm explaining this in the right way, but it was that kind of scream when you shout without actually being heard and you still get a hoarse voice.

Well i went bonkers and did the silent shouting to the core....230 am..... Went crazy for 2 minutes throwing fist pumps and doing the victory dance. flexing full body in macho fashion saying yeaaahhhh cmoooon etc..... my dogs were staring at me thinking whether ive lost the plot in the middle of the night,,,,, was watching on projector, so tripped on the hdmi cable and fell badly on the ground during one of the many rounds of my room victory dance,,,, then got up and started again.

Really regret the difference of time zones.... otherwise i would have gone out and had the most insane drunken night of my life. Best moment so far as a chelsea fan. Nothing beats it. Manu Chelsea final wasnt as epic as this semi.

The beauty of the Torres goal celebrations is that no matter where any chelsea fan was watching or hearing as he went and scored, every single person at that present moment, lost all inhibitions and consciousness and celebrated in the most raw human fashion ever, including me.

At that moment, every thing in life was forgotten and there was only joy and jubilation. Such moments dont come often and none of us will ever forget how we felt at that moment, after the most emotionally exhausting game in our history.

This is why I love Chelsea.... The team has heart....which i have not seen in any other team in the world.

PS for once every fan from around the world who call us Chelsea and take potshots all the freakin time, applauded us and gave the respect and admiration that was deserved.... great moment.

my reaction-

i was watchin game with dad who picked me up early from skool. he's a arsenal guy, but was watchin in delight as chelsea were playin their asses off. not hatin, at all, just goin through roller coaster of emotions like i was. torres was runnin and all i though was man u mess up, man u mess up, man u mess up,

then he scored i ran jumped on my dad, and we were estatic. threw my hat at ground and grabbed chelsea shirt runnin around house!

IN AMERICA THAT IS DEFINED AS- KODAK MOMENT! :-)

Ahahahaha!! Thats like my reaction in the final mins of any game we're winning....pretty much ahhhhhhhhhhhh blow the whistle!!!! Espically in Fergie time

And afters hehehehehehe......still kinda eeek!!!Torres actually didnt miss!!

hahaha Cundy is so passionate. You can't help but love the fella despite how daft he is sometimes!

The video of the fans celebrating up in the stands gives me shivers. What I would give to have been there! Those guys are so lucky.

I screamed "FEDNANDOOOOO" which woke up my mom, along with half the people in the building, ran out to the balcony and started shouting incomprehensibly at some kids from the neighbourhood who are Barca fans and were watching the match on the street, before going inside and weeping like a little kid.

hahahaha love it!

Well it was about 6am here in aus, i was in the lounge room on my own, as i'm an only child, my parents were asleep, as soon as i saw nando on the run, i was on the edge of my couch, hands clenched, and like most people here i didnt move untill the ball was in the net :P but when it was i leaped off the couch as if i just sat on a pin haha! fistpumps, screaming "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSS!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" and surprisingly not waking any of my household up! Even launched a cheeky knee-slide into the kitchen ;) It was a great goal and a moment i'll treasure forever.