Reactions To Torres Goal

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always very quiet when I watch games...I just whispered "come on, come on..." and when he scored I put my head in my hands and felt the years of heartbreak and injustice lift off my shoulders. Joy, shock, relief. Great combination of emotions.

Nah wait for some more weeks,create one titled I was ALIVE when Chelsea WON the champions league. :)

but that win over Barca tops everything I never know we might have a better moment in the future of Chelsea FC,

Unless we win the Champions League in the same season we get relegated & still play the competition the following year & lift it again along with league promotion..........!!!

Well it was about 6am here in aus, i was in the lounge room on my own, as i'm an only child, my parents were asleep, as soon as i saw nando on the run, i was on the edge of my couch, hands clenched, and like most people here i didnt move untill the ball was in the net :P but when it was i leaped off the couch as if i just sat on a pin haha! fistpumps, screaming "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSS!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" and surprisingly not waking any of my household up! Even launched a cheeky knee-slide into the kitchen ;) It was a great goal and a moment i'll treasure forever.

6:36 exactly on the east coast. I kinda slumped to my knees and just moaned in relief.

I believe the Ramires goal was exactly an hour before that, 5:36 am. Perhaps 5:35.

I wish I had filmed the reactions at the beach bar in Malaga, where I was watching the game. My whole school class, 2 teachers of mine, about 30 guests and a few waiters where there. 90% of all of us where rooting for Chelsea, so every time something crucial happened (like Messi missing the penalty) the whole crowd went crazy, but when Torres scored his goal it was just amazing! When he was running, everybody was silent, nobody did even move a single centimetre, and when the ball passed the goal line, almost everybody started to scream! I remember myself screaming the shit out of myself (my voice was so damaged, I couldn't speak normally for the next 5 hours or so) and running crazy at the beach and jumping around! I hurt my right knee (it was bleeding as if all of my blood was trying to leave my body...), but I was just so happy I couldn't stop running. I hugged probably every single person (yeah, kisses from all girls :D) and just couldn't calm down! Boy, what a night that was!

I wish I had filmed the reactions at the beach bar in Malaga, where I was watching the game. My whole school class, 2 teachers of mine, about 30 guests and a few waiters where there. 90% of all of us where rooting for Chelsea, so every time something crucial happened (like Messi missing the penalty) the whole crowd went crazy, but when Torres scored his goal it was just amazing! When he was running, everybody was silent, nobody did even move a single centimetre, and when the ball passed the goal line, almost everybody started to scream! I remember myself screaming the shit out of myself (my voice was so damaged, I couldn't speak normally for the next 5 hours or so) and running crazy at the beach and jumping around! I hurt my right knee (it was bleeding as if all of my blood was trying to leave my body...), but I was just so happy I couldn't stop running. I hugged probably every single person (yeah, kisses from all girls :D) and just couldn't calm down! Boy, what a night that was!

Legendary ;)

so I suppose you were mildly pleased ... The Spanish hate Barca unless they are Catalans ,,,can imagine them happier than us

Yeah, most of the people in Malaga are Real fans (and Malaga fans too), so they also wanted to see Barcelona being kicked out :D I also met 2 true Chelsea fans from London and discussed with them a little bit. Was really nice to have people around me who exactly knew what it felt like to beat Barcelona and reach the final.

After 3rd goal from Torres, Abramovic was freakin' happy :) Nice to see we have owner that actualy cares about the club.

Most other club owners just want money and they dont realy give a shit how their team play.

6:36 exactly on the east coast. I kinda slumped to my knees and just moaned in relief.

I believe the Ramires goal was exactly an hour before that, 5:36 am. Perhaps 5:35.

That seems about right, your guess would be better than mine though, I was too wrapped up in the game ;)