Barcelona 2 - 2 Chelsea

termninja

160 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's surreal. Not one player had a bad game with the exception of Terry, who made a fool out of himself. Totally unnecessary.

Fuck it, Bosingwa at right back, Ivanovic in the centre, Malouda instead of Ramires and we'll still win.

Bertrand is better option than Malouda imo. Malouda will not help defend against robben/CRon or whoever

SURELY Roman has to give him the job, right? SURELY :ph34r:

I m sure we all are hoping that and to be honest, that is something which would be the reward for everything he has done so far.

But then it is Roman and unfortunately he or the ppl around him doesnt think the logical way.

So we all can hope for the best now.

Last nite during the post match analysis i heard one of the analyst stating that Chelsea should come out and declare RDM as their permanent manager before we play the final. I agree to that and i m just hoping for the same. But i guess we dont live in an ideal world ...

We have now gone 8 games without defeat against Barcelona. In the words of the famous African-American boxer Jack Johnson, "You're not world champion until you've beaten me". And instead of the "Great White Hope" we shall have the "Great UEFA Hope" in the final.

Had he scored than pen, he would have broken the CL record. :lol:

But he didn't. He hasn't performed in 3 big games now, Yet he still doesn't recieve any criticism from the Media and Pundits. The Messi loving world we live in is Suffocating. I hope CR7 wins the Ballon D'or and puts an end to this disgusting Messi love.

Messi is marginally better than Ronaldo, IMHO, but this isn't the place for an argument like that.

I still can't believe I'm reading the headline "Torres stuns Barcelona and books Chelsea into Champions League final." Incredible.

Messi is marginally better than Ronaldo, IMHO, but this isn't the place for an argument like that.

I still can't believe I'm reading the headline "Torres stuns Barcelona and books Chelsea into Champions League final." Incredible.

Apart from the goal, Torres was dog shit. Lost the ball a couple of times, could have cost us the match. Well taken finish though.

But he didn't. He hasn't performed in 3 big games now, Yet he still doesn't recieve any criticism from the Media and Pundits. The Messi loving world we live in is Suffocating. I hope CR7 wins the Ballon D'or and puts an end to this disgusting Messi love.

It's because he is not just a goal scorer. He created the goal against RM, he made an assist for iniesta goal.

Herculean + Magic= Chelsea in the final!

With 18% possession and in the final is a magical performance. I hate Barshitlona, but it would be unreal to expect CFC in the final 3 weeks ago! I just HATE when forumers talk shit about this club. We win and lose (just like every team) but don't turn your back on Chelsea after a few bad results. A blue is a blue ALWAYS!

3975524_460s.jpg

you know he is bitter

;)

when torres got past valdes and scored, chelsea fans all over the world

i imagine konohasorangeflash celebrating like this

iLgV8.gif

i imagine konohasorangeflash in particular celebrating like this

I imagine it feels like a trip to heaven.....well done Blues!! Congratulations! :D The scores of the two past semis against Barça were unfair and they didn't deserve the finals....well, probably this time they've been unlucky but this is the greatness of football I guess. Now....if I would be a Chelsea supporter, I wouldn't like to play the final against the Special One....so let's hope that Bayern will get the final, even because it's not as good as Real.

My first post (been lurking for a while but one does simply resist registering after that game)!

Man, that Messi-esque Ramires goal, Torres (him scoring is always a big deal isn't it :D) and that.. that defensive display... that just took the definition of true grit to a whole new level. And the silence of Nou Camp. Priceless.

Holy shit I'm so happy that we beat Barcelona I don't care about the finals anymore. *jumping for joy*

Carefree!

jump-off-cliff.jpg