Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this from another forum..

Messi missed the club's training session today and on Sunday, Barcelona revealed. Pep was quoted saying there's a chance of him not playing against Chelsea, as opposed to what he said on Sunday evening. "Leo had a gastric issue, called the doctor and didn't train yesterday."

Is this true?!

Coould've done it just after the first leg btw, no risks.

Nah, they would have kept replying stuff like 'wait till the second leg, we will smash you at the Camp Nou" and "you got lucky in the first leg, 2nd leg you won't" etc. it will be MUCH more satisfying to troll them if we've just eliminated them from the UCL and destroyed their season!

Yep buzzin around school tomorrow as I wait for judgement time at 3pm over here!! Hahaha

LITTLE STAT: prob shared but who fuk cares

EVERYTIME BARAC HAVE LOST FIRST LEG ON 3 OCCASIONS, THEY HAVE BEEN KO'd!

:P

I like to add to your positivity bro w/ this lil' stat:

Chelsea are unbeaten in 14 games against Spanish opposition since 2006.

What we have on our side is that we have nothing to lose. We're still far from favourites for this tie, and everyone and his dog reckons we're in for a 4 goal thrashing. So we can go out there without really worrying about 'what if' we lose. Barcelona are the team that absolutely must win to salvage their season, that puts all the pressure on them.

Unfortunately.. we do have something to lose....to play in the CL next season

Unfortunately.. we do have something to lose....to play in the CL next season

We still have to play Newcastle and Tottenham are bottling it. I'd say we have a half chance to come 4th irrespective of our CL result.

Though I would be delighted if Spurs finished 4th and we came 5th and won the CL :D

Chelsea must play like Real, and first he must scoor, after scoor he must play the defensive taktic.

Reult 1-1 (1-2) and Chelsea go to Final To Munich.

Go Chelsea go to the final!!!

CHELSEA stars are in line to pocket £10million in bonuses if they beat the odds and win the Champions League.

Chelsea will assess Didier Drogba tonight before deciding on their starting XI for tomorrow night's Champions League semi-final second leg at Barcelona.

Drogba missed Saturday's Barclays Premier League game at Arsenal with a knee injury but travelled with the squad to Spain today and was out training at the Nou Camp this evening.

Defender David Luiz also made the trip, despite appearing to have been ruled out for at least another week with a hamstring injury.

SQUAD: Cech, Ivanovic, Bosingwa, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Bertrand, Mikel, Essien, Meireles, Lampard, Ramires, Mata, Malouda, Drogba, Torres, Sturridge, Kalou, Turnbull.

It will be the ultimate kalouuushirtsmilie.png if Barcelona go 2-0 up within 10 minutes and we score in the 6th minute of stoppage time in the second half.

Edit: If someone can make that with a plain blue shirt that would be great. I didn't want to use the Kalou smilie there but there was no Chelsea trollface.