Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The match hasn't started yet but I feel really nervous already! I don't think I'll be able to concentrate in my lessons today.

Please please please get that away goal Chelsea. It would be the best thing ever!!! And defend like how you did last week, make us proud!!

I though this comment was great.

"Time to remove the goals.Just kick the ball around until you get tired and go home.Everybody gets a gold sticker and a hug from Mom."

We shouldn't think about revenge and trolling we must be morally superior. Francis Bacon said this about revenge "In taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior."

And if we lose the tie remember Budha said that "Anger is like a hot coal. Those who pick it up to throw at another are the ones who are burnt.''

For the sake of football let's hope we get stuffed tonight . Chelsea represent everything bad about modern day football , and if there was ever a club that doesn't deserve to win club footballs biggest prize its Chelsea .

Let's hope the football gods shine on Barca tonight .

In your Liverpool slums......

In your Liverpool slums......

no they have real class...

We cared for your wellbeing like a son of our own

I lit all the candles at the shrine in my home

We made you a banner we shared out our love

We prayed to Bill Shankly in the skies up above

We tweeted our thoughts we facebooked our care

All of us Kopites for you we’ll be there

Slowly our magic it started to work

The Kop’s gift of life for you was a perk

And when you were better you shared your success

To tell all the people of the Kop’s magic no less

The Kop and Fabrice a bond of true love

You went to The Sun no worse could we think of

Oh Patrice Muamba for you we all cried

But now you’re a cunt and we wish you had died

For the sake of football let's hope we get stuffed tonight . Chelsea represent everything bad about modern day football , and if there was ever a club that doesn't deserve to win club footballs biggest prize its Chelsea .

Liverpool, I take it?

We are the soul of football. Big clubs with 18 leagues and 5 European Cup's represent everything bad about football in general. So bad that the only hope the proletarian club has of ever competing is to be bought by a billionaire.

Back to the ghetto you go.

I though this comment was great.

"Time to remove the goals.Just kick the ball around until you get tired and go home.Everybody gets a gold sticker and a hug from Mom."

We shouldn't think about revenge and trolling we must be morally superior. Francis Bacon said this about revenge "In taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing it over, he is superior."

And if we lose the tie remember Budha said that "Anger is like a hot coal. Those who pick it up to throw at another are the ones who are burnt.''

Are you going to do philosophy at Uni? :P

spare us your "this is not how football shud be played" speech. defending is criminally underrated. football is not just abt attacking. defenders are almost never given enough recognition. when has a defender won the world pplayer of the year award? (except Cannavaro - Who wouldn't win it if Italy hadn't won the WC - there have been NONE) Chelsea executed their gameplan well and given how good barca are sittin back and countering is the only way to play them.

no they have real class...

We cared for your wellbeing like a son of our own

I lit all the candles at the shrine in my home

We made you a banner we shared out our love

We prayed to Bill Shankly in the skies up above

We tweeted our thoughts we facebooked our care

All of us Kopites for you we’ll be there

Slowly our magic it started to work

The Kop’s gift of life for you was a perk

And when you were better you shared your success

To tell all the people of the Kop’s magic no less

The Kop and Fabrice a bond of true love

You went to The Sun no worse could we think of

Oh Patrice Muamba for you we all cried

But now you’re a cunt and we wish you had died

surprise surprise. Cunts

Awwww! Jealous?