Barcelona vs Chelsea

termninja

I don't care what other teams think of our chances of progressing.I don't care how we play tomorrow,don't care if we have lower than 10percent possession or have only 2 shots in total.All I want is a win or a goalless draw and I am damn confident that we can.

ANY DRAW will do

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to wait for the delayed showing of the game since it will be on in the wee hours of the morning and I have to work the next morning.

I hope we pull it out and I think the boys are capable when they are on their game. Let's hope tomorrow they are absolutely at their best!

Fate is sealed ;

UEFA have appointed Turkish referee Cuneyt Cakir. The deputy chairman of UEFA's Referees Committee is Senes Erzik, also from Turkey.Erzik has strong links to UNICEF, for whom he worked as a project manager.As you know,UNICEF has partnered Barcelona since 2006...

Oh God, It's over. Farca will cheat once again...

I will have to wait for the delayed showing of the game since it will be on in the wee hours of the morning and I have to work the next morning.

I hope we pull it out and I think the boys are capable when they are on their game. Let's hope tomorrow they are absolutely at their best!

What time Kerry, it starts a 4.30am here in Aus!

Does anyone know if Drogba made the trip to Spain? Any word on the liklihood of him playing? I wouldn't be as dissapointed as some if Torres ended up playing, but I want Didi if he's fit.

Does anyone know if Drogba made the trip to Spain? Any word on the liklihood of him playing? I wouldn't be as dissapointed as some if Torres ended up playing, but I want Didi if he's fit.

He made the trip and is fit.

He's either a throw away ref because of the first leg -or he could be one of the new breed coming through that are good.

ie he has shown no fear in controlling sides with cautions and dismissals. A fact which both Chelsea and Barcelona know would mean they have players who would miss out on the final.

If he is the former the 'ey' will for ever be removed from his name

they have this guy down for the world cup and this years euros so he's deemed fairly reliable. The ref should be the least of our concerns anyway.

I doubt that the ref will help Barca tomorrow. If 2009 didn't happen then I wouldn't be surprised, but it would be too much to steal from us after something like that.

Well at least I hope...if we lose, I hope it's a fair loss, but I think we will do it tomorrow ;)

Had to laugh, just read the sun there and they were talking about how Jose has given us the blueprint for beating Barca at the Camp Nou. Camp inside your own half and hit them on the counter.....Im pretty sure that was Robbies blueprint last Wednesday