The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

• 3 weeks later...

Arsenal parked the bus..........

Nahh. Not for 90 min anyway. They created quite a few chances. But Bayern made them look so average in their passing. The amount of times they gave the ball away was something.

I thoroughly enjoyed that game. The intensity alone was brilliant.

I just finished watching the arsenal vs bayern match. What a thoroughly entertaining game, chances everywhere.

Douglas Costa is dribbling as easy as Hazard used to last season, only end product is keeping him from the same level imo.

Proper counter-attacking from arsenal, even though lewandowski should have scored twice

I just finished watching the arsenal vs bayern match. What a thoroughly entertaining game, chances everywhere.

Douglas Costa is dribbling as easy as Hazard used to last season, only end product is keeping him from the same level imo.

Proper counter-attacking from arsenal, even though lewandowski should have scored twice

Costa was a menace. But he can only do it in the Bundesliga, he couldn't do that in the PL. Home of real defending and all...

I love Bellerin. Granted, Costa got the better of him quite a few times but Bellerin is so talented. Arsenal have struck gold.

He's fastest in EPL. Tactically not great, but the reason why he can match up against hazard and costa well is his pace.

For a 20 years old player I think he is alright. Player tend to get better tactically as they get to older.

He is just is quick and and his overlapping run is just fantastic.