The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

But, Oscar's work rate?

this too, remember very well how much I was shoked and got angered. when he left. Totally did and do disagree with Mourinho. Where is Oscar now? Back then every chelsea fan was wanking over Oscars work rate and I said he is never a creative No10

this too, remember very well how much I was shoked and got angered. when he left. Totally did and do disagree with Mourinho. Where is Oscar now? Back then every chelsea fan was wanking over Oscars work rate and I said he is never a creative No10

But honestly, if we would have kept mata we would not have fared any better for the time being IMO. Put mata in our current team and we would be as bad off. still it was maybe a mistake to sell him to ManUtd a direct rival.

But honestly, if we would have kept mata we would not have fared any better for the time being IMO. Put mata in our current team and we would be as bad off. still it was maybe a mistake to sell him to ManUtd a direct rival.

probably but I think I'm a bit sentimental in his case... it was just too nice wordplays that time...

Arsene is crying about a unfair Result it Doesn't MATA

Chelsea is one goal down, it doesn't MATA...

out of nowhere the chelsea player MATArealised in front of goal and scored...

nice days back then...

Btw, Cuadrado yesterday was a combination of Messi and prime f***ing Maradona! Absolutely destroyed Seville. Where the hell did all that go when he was here I'll never understand...

De bruyne running the show now.

Cant see him and Silva playing together to be honest.

Both are at their best in the middle.

Kevin to have the same issues he had here? I still maintain to this day that the main reason it did not work our for him here is because he was never given a proper chance through the middle.

Btw, Cuadrado yesterday was a combination of Messi and prime f***ing Maradona! Absolutely destroyed Seville. Where the hell did all that go when he was here I'll never understand...

Just treat Cuadrado like Crespo. He comes back in the summer and stays for a season. I know he was crap at Chelsea but still. See how he does over a full season and make a decision afterwards.

I've read Juve fans complaining about performances before the game against Sevilla but he's also had some good games. I think he's just that type of player. On and off. But he's a good option to have in the squad because he's capable of being a huge threat and he puts in a shift.

Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Cuadrado, Kenedy/Traore with a bit of rotation and tactical changes based on opposition would be great. Of course, if the club decides to purchase a top player/top talent instead, I wouldn't be mad at him leaving.

Kevin to have the same issues he had here? I still maintain to this day that the main reason it did not work our for him here is because he was never given a proper chance through the middle.

Not sure if it is playing thru the middle, more just having complete freedom all around is something he doesn't get with City when guys like Silva and yaya are playing...

On the wings, his ability to cross is insane, however, he seems to fade out of the limited time I've seen him when he has played with silva on the right wing. I have a feeling that one of them will be dropped in yaya, silva and kdb to start games.

Just treat Cuadrado like Crespo. He comes back in the summer and stays for a season. I know he was crap at Chelsea but still. See how he does over a full season and make a decision afterwards.

I've read Juve fans complaining about performances before the game against Sevilla but he's also had some good games. I think he's just that type of player. On and off. But he's a good option to have in the squad because he's capable of being a huge threat and he puts in a shift.

Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Cuadrado, Kenedy/Traore with a bit of rotation and tactical changes based on opposition would be great. Of course, if the club decides to purchase a top player/top talent instead, I wouldn't be mad at him leaving.

Cuardrado was craps all the time last season.

I start to think it is no longer the fault of the players. We have tried willian, schurle, Cuardrado and now Pedro. None of the have been great. Pedro looked like a world beater in his 1st game after that not so much