The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Just now, Jason said:

Nice timing, Tomo...

I actually started typing this after the first went it, they were obviously going to win this when Auba got subbed on (the fact they had to bring him on to save this one anyway is lol).

Just now, Vesper said:

this aged well

As above

Just now, Tomo said:

I actually started typing this after the first went it, they were obviously going to win this when Auba got subbed on (the fact they had to bring him on to save this one anyway is lol).

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Milan only playing Celtic but they look like they have the very makings of a very very good team. 

Good mix of pace, power, obviously then players who are very capable on the ball. Plus Ibra on top of that. 

they have many players I rate

Gianluigi Donnarumma  
Alessio Romagnoli  
Theo Hernández
Sandro Tonali   
Ismaël Bennacer 
Ante Rebic  
Rafael Leão    <<< he is so improving

and of course, lol

Zlatan Ibrahimovic  

4c1391b4b22607a1a4bfcbd01f119b6e.png

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

they have many players I rate

Gianluigi Donnarumma  
Alessio Romagnoli  
Theo Hernández
Sandro Tonali   
Ismaël Bennacer 
Ante Rebic  
Rafael Leão    <<< he is so improving

and of course, lol

Zlatan Ibrahimovic  

4c1391b4b22607a1a4bfcbd01f119b6e.png

Think what they've got is as well is a manager who has sorted them out a bit.

Plus the experience as well with Kjaer, Donnarumma (over 200 games), Ibrahimovich, Romagnoli to guide these younger players its going to help them. Sandro Tonali looks good, really rounded, impressive physically as well, the Pirlo comparisons are obviously more on looks than actual playing style although he can clearly control a game as well but he is a bit more than that, looks to break forward a bit more. Theo Hernandez also impressive yes, 100%. They are building a really good side. 

More watching this from a Celtic point of view, as I try watch some of their games to see their younger players but they've not been great this season at all. The likes of Eduoard, Frimpong and Ajer are interesting players. Don't think Ajer has kicked on much under Neil Lennon now but Frimpong looks like he will be the next guy to make a big move from that bunch alongside Eduoard.

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think what they've got is as well is a manager who has sorted them out a bit.

Plus the experience as well with Kjaer, Donnarumma (over 200 games), Ibrahimovich, Romagnoli to guide these younger players its going to help them. Sandro Tonali looks good, really rounded, impressive physically as well, the Pirlo comparisons are obviously more on looks than actual playing style although he can clearly control a game as well but he is a bit more than that, looks to break forward a bit more. Theo Hernandez also impressive yes, 100%. They are building a really good side. 

More watching this from a Celtic point of view, as I try watch some of their games to see their younger players but they've not been great this season at all. The likes of Eduoard, Frimpong and Ajer are interesting players. Don't think Ajer has kicked on much under Neil Lennon now but Frimpong looks like he will be the next guy to make a big move from that bunch alongside Eduoard.

It's a joke that the Old Firm keeps playing in the shambles of a league that is the SPL

Celtic and Gers need to bail and go into the EPL