Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19
Followers 6

Psg look impressive. Not sure I want them to face us in the the Final after all. City look clueless and we have dominated and beaten them before

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck yeah my home town team, first live Chelsea game for me since Chelsea Spurs in 2016! 

I live in England! Everyone here supporting Olympiakos too!

if you saw the Spanish forums...

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Psg look impressive. Not sure I want them to face us in the the Final after all. City look clueless and we have dominated and beaten them before

Dont fret mate, City are giving PSG a huge helping hand here, they look slow and tired as fuck, tons of real estate for PSG thanks to City not moving as a unit.

PSG are one of those sides that you can’t allow to flow and build rhythm. You have to aggressively get in their faces and rattle them. Get them off their game. They’ll toy with you otherwise.

45 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Fuck off Paris. Come on Citeh. We know we can beat them

We can beat anyone on our day.

Personally if City had Aguero on they’d have scored twice. The Foden chance and Bernardo Silva chance.

PSG been better team but again they gave the ball away 2/3 times in poor areas and with City’s press it will happen again. 

• Like 1

Not that I have anything against middle aged women dying their hair pink but that looks as if Kate Abdo did it all by herself and completely botched it, terrible texture lol

30 minutes ago, Pizy said:

PSG are one of those sides that you can’t allow to flow and build rhythm. You have to aggressively get in their faces and rattle them. Get them off their game. They’ll toy with you otherwise.

Absolutely right. That's exactly what City are doing now.

11 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

The thing is, uefa will heavily favour PSG in the final after the super league debacle 

100% Uefa corrupt as fuck. As much as I want them to do City... you know if we do make the final and its against them... we are fucked.

Edited by DDA
23 minutes ago, DDA said:

We can beat anyone on our day.

True - have a dislike of PSG after their fans were gobbing and chucking beer on our disabled fans when we were over there.

• Angry 1

Great goal and been deserved by City. PSG havent started. City keep this up theyll score another goal or two. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

PSG can’t handle being forced back very well because it happens to them so rarely.

They we’re fortunate last round as I thought Bayern could’ve scored a bunch more. 

Spursy. What the fuck was that wall 🤣

Probably be a couple more goals yet, PSG are rattled. 

Edited by OneMoSalah