The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Carvajal out two months. 

I do not understand Real and Zidane.

I would think Hakimi and Reguilon should be first options but they sold them both. Marcelo is so old, Mendy is nothing special, Carvajal is ok but also getting old and now injured and Odraziola is shit.

8 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Carvajal out two months. 

I do not understand Real and Zidane.

I would think Hakimi and Reguilon should be first options but they sold them both. Marcelo is so old, Mendy is nothing special, Carvajal is ok but also getting old and now injured and Odraziola is shit.

I fucking love it, lol

all so predictable

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“It’s a magical night, for us it would have been a shame not to get past this round” – Stefano Pioli, coach of aforementioned fallen giants Milan, sums up the lowered expectations after one of the more spectacular penalty shootouts The Fiver has had the pleasure of witnessing, opponents Rio Ave missing three sudden-death spot-kicks that would have secured victory before losing 9-8. All after Milan equalised with one of the last kicks of extra-time. If the link’s working, do try and watch.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Any reason why?
Or does he not fit Pirlo's system? Sarri struggled to fitting him into a system.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

no idea, I have been slacking on following Serie A so far