The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

Just now, Vesper said:

he already slid down my LB list

and this is not helping

I wouldn't swap Chilly for him as long as Chilly stays healthy

Nuno Mendes is top LB atm for me

No way swap for Chilwell!

Agree on Nuno, he is joy to watch.. Much more joy than suffering of Neymar or Messi.

Bayern have no top class forward, Goretzka isn’t all that great next to Kimmich, and they have multiple error prone defenders.

Combine all that with the fact that they’re not used to being dominated in the Bundesliga and this is the result. Same issue PSG face every season now. Hard to suddenly play a side that’s not terrified of you like they do every week in Germany or France.

So uh…..when is anything going to happen with City getting hit with like 100 financial violations? That may be the only thing that stops them dominating for years and years to come.

All the English press have just been briefed today that Liverpool are out of the race for Bellingham because he’s too expensive with them needing so many new players. So he will almost certainly be favorite to go to City instead. 

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Lukaku to win CL with scoring in the final lol

if we do not win it

I would SO take that!

add on £25m in his Trans fee

plus I like Inter (and I like AC Milan too, lolol, not many can say that they like BOTH Milano teams)

That only shows the difference in quality between City and Bayern at this moment. Bayern play in their little budesliga bubble and only get tested when they come out to play with the big boys... that's when the managers get sacked lol.

I don't like this Bayern team very much tbh. Lots of older players who should've moved on, never beens, and younger players who aren't yet.

2 hours ago, robsblubot said:

That only shows the difference in quality between City and Bayern at this moment. Bayern play in their little budesliga bubble and only get tested when they come out to play with the big boys... that's when the managers get sacked lol.

I don't like this Bayern team very much tbh. Lots of older players who should've moved on, never beens, and younger players who aren't yet.

That train of thought doesn't make too much sense since they had a perfect group stage record, which included one of the other CL quarterfinalists & the impending La Liga champions. The manner of their defeat has more to do with Tuchel's poor selection, tbh.

Edited by LAM09

2 hours ago, LAM09 said:

That train of thought doesn't make too much sense since they had a perfect group stage record, which included one of the other CL quarterfinalists & the impending La Liga champions. The manner of their defeat has more to do with Tuchel's poor selection, tbh.

My comment wasn't about this season, but a more generic one.

disagree. Tuchel just arrived and this has very little, almost nothing, to do with him. City will beat them in Germany too, because they are that much better. Honestly, don't think much of their starting XI tbh... Would like Musiala and more for the promise than what he currently can deliver. Sane must be a German joke, which escapes me.