The European Leagues & Competitions Thread V2

CHOULO19

This woman commentator on BT Sport... of course she says its a penalty

What on earth qualifies her for this job? She has never played men’s football and she has never played football at the level men's football is at, so why does she get to be a pundit on men's football? 

I am just as qualified as she are

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Seriously baffled by how quickly this game went south... Were Roma this bad or ManUre this good.

Also this was Penandes 15th pen this season related goal if I counted right. roughly 60% of his goals...can't make this 

11 shots on target..6 goals. They are a good side unfortunately atm. Come along way since the Ole out earlier this season.

Still..chance for Arsenal and all..English possible final. Dont want either to win if that's the case

plus they had Mancini out on a yellow card suspension and Kumballa is injured (on the bench, but couldn't really play) so they had to use a CMF (Cristante) at CB, plus they lost their superb LB, Spinazzola, and a really class CMF, Veretout to injuries in the first half too

plus their best player, AMF/RW Nicolò Zaniolo, is still out with horrific (maybe career-ending) knee injury

add on crazy corrupt and typical gifts for Manure, from the ref, pens, etc etc

equals

doomed

hace 11 horas, NikkiCFC dijo:

Cavani 12 goals and 4 assists in less than 1800 minutes (equal 20 games).

This is what you want from your striker.

We have one like that. Giroud 11 goals in 1167 minutes. Such a shame he does not play more.

Yeah was gonna say.

We should have went after Cavani, even in the January with Frank in charge when we were linked him there was the naysayers saying “he’s old and has struggled with a bad season of injuries”....

Well 12 goals 4 assists in 1527 minutes so a goal involvement every 95 minutes. Just shows sometimes class is permanent. To get 4 goal involvements v Roma, if anyone seen the game, he was outstanding. Imagine they’d started him more often instead of Martial he’d easily be close to 20 goals I would think. 

17 minutes ago, DDA said:

No Mbappe. 

Hmm.

City should finish this tonight.

Yeah, I was sort of holding a faint bit of hope that PSG could pull off the comeback here but without Mbappe in the starting XI I think City go through comfortably now.