Funny Picture and Video Thread

Steve

more of the famous quotes

1.) Girls have an unfair advantage over men: If they can’t get what they want by being smart, they can get it by being dumb.Yul Brynner

2.) TV has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other. Ann Landers

3.) I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed Dolly Parton was my mother and I was a bottle baby.Henny Youngman

4.) “Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you, but not in one ahead.” - Bill McGlashen

5.) A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.” - Bob Hope

6.) “A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail. A best friend is the one sitting next to you saying ‘boy was that fun.’” - The Maugles

7.) “We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.”

8.) To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.” - Wilson Mizner

9.) “A bargain is something you don’t need at a price you can’t resist.” - Franklin Jones

10.) “I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.”

11.) “The human brain is a wonderful thing. It starts working the moment you are born, and never stops until you stand up to speak in public.”

12.) If women ran the world we wouldn’t have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.” - Robin Williams

13.) “A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won’t cross the street to vote in a national election.” - Bill Vaughan

skeptical-baby-meme-1812.jpgkittens-omg.gif

little brother is having none of your kumbaya shit;;

kid-on-power-wheels-plows-through-girls-singing.gif slip-n-slide-dude.gif

In France we have kind of a similar thing that capriccioso posted!

When Messi shots 2 feet outside the goal it's:

"OH MESSI EXTRAORDINAIRE! SI C'EST DEDANS C'EST PAREIL C'EST ABSOLUMENT MAGNIFIQUE! SOMPTUEUSE ACTION DE MESSI!"

("OH MESSi, UNBELIEVABLE! IF IT'S IN IT'S THE SAME THING IT'S ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! SOMPTUOUS PLAY BY MESSI!")

When Ronaldo scores a wonderful goal, it's

"Et but de Ronaldo"

("And Ronaldo scores")

Funny thing?

Both happenend in the Real - Barca second leg.

Ronaldo scores the gorgeous goal with the back heel flick, you can hear the commentators being disappointed as hell.

At the end of the game, Messi shoots outside the goal, but I think both commentators had an orgasm. You just think Messi scored a goal that counts for 3 goals.