• Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Kalou
    • Mata
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Torres

Best result so far this season! It's been a day after the game and it still hasn't sunk in... not only did we beat the shite bags from the lane, but we fucking humiliated them! :D

True, we will be talking about this game for years - especially if we go onto win it.

We won 5-1, we won 5-1, we won 5-1, Wembley!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you joking me?, one of the best free kicks i've seen, and i've seen roberto carlos hit them. Carlos's free kick against Barca is underrated also. And about Lampards, do you know how hard it is to hit a free kick with that much power top corner?, nothing boring about it. It was a like a work of art, fucking marvelous, infact i think it's harder than bending it, well for me it is when i take free kicks.

No, I genuinely believe Lampard has scored better. The equaliser vs Everton in late 2006, the nearly 180 degree goal vs Barcelona, the amazing chip against Hull City, etc.

As far as free kicks go, imo, Lampard's best was against Fulham in the 04/05 season. Hit from a similar distance, perhaps 5-10 yards closer at the most, with wicked spin on it.

Edit: Here it is, at 1:33

When i was at College today everyone was going on about how us not getting that allowed goal changed the game, and Spurs would of been back in it...

1. I don't think spurs would of scored if the goal got disallowed, even the commentator said we conceded that out of complacency, and spurs would of been on much more edgy mode. When it was 2-0 up they had given up and played like they had nothing to play for, i mean for christs sake scott parker making the through ball says it all.

2. How come no one ever goes on about the free kick Arsenal got against us?, the game was 2-2, walcott got a free kick when it was never a free kick and that's how it broke to 3-2... it's just stupid. And i know a goal as controversial as ours will draw more headlines but reality it's still the same thing, 'shouldn't of been a goal'.

3. Henri is boss.

When i was at College today everyone was going on about how us not getting that allowed goal changed the game, and Spurs would of been back in it...

1. I don't think spurs would of scored if the goal got disallowed, even the commentator said we conceded that out of complacency, and spurs would of been on much more edgy mode. When it was 2-0 up they had given up and played like they had nothing to play for, i mean for christs sake scott parker making the through ball says it all.

2. How come no one ever goes on about the free kick Arsenal got against us?, the game was 2-2, walcott got a free kick when it was never a free kick and that's how it broke to 3-2... it's just stupid. And i know a goal as controversial as ours will draw more headlines but reality it's still the same thing, 'shouldn't of been a goal'.

3. Henri is boss.

People keep saying that our disallowed goal deflated the Spurs. I really don't understand how that makes sense. THEY SCORED A GOAL AFTER LIKE 10 Mins. Surely if you're down 2 and then get one back, you have all the momentum. So even with all that momentum, they somehow got deflated then I'm sorry, that's not because of the disallowed goal.

Spurs:

"THAT WASN'T A GOAL!"

"YES! WE SCORED!! ONLY 1 GOAL IN IT, WE HAVE ALL THE MOMENTUM."

"WAIT I REMEMBER, THEIR 2nd GOAL WASN'T A GOAL, I DON'T FEEL LIKE PLAYING NOW."

Doesn't make sense.

I don't wanna be that annoying guy, but we shouldn't use this picture as a proof that the ball was in. Because, with this angle the picture shows the ball was in, but the other picture from another angle shows the ball wasn't in. So we can't say that one is deceiving, while saying the other - which would prove our point to be right - is good.

What an annoying guy. :Goober: