Jose Bosingwa

Can't fault his effort but for the most part he was never that good and the stats backed that up.

Is there any idea where he is off next, even a rumour?

Was linked with Barcelona and Juventus. Nothing concrete so far yet though.

Inter wanted him as well as a replacement for Maicon.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was his worst critic. Other than his random long shot goals, he provided nothing but a liability. He's cost us several matches and his name should never be regarded in this club for the atrociousness and pathetic displays of football we've witnessed from him that cost this club dearly, roughly 2009, 2011, and 2012. His displays and efforts near the end of this season are the only performances memorable from him as we won our first ever Champions league title, and for that, Jose Bosingwa, I salute you as my final word.

Good bye, Good Riddance, and Good luck to you.

I was his worst critic. Other than his random long shot goals, he provided nothing but a liability. He's cost us several matches and his name should never be regarded in this club for the atrociousness and pathetic displays of football we've witnessed from him that cost this club dearly, roughly 2009, 2011, and 2012. His displays and efforts near the end of this season are the only performances memorable from him as we won our first ever Champions league title, and for that, Jose Bosingwa, I salute you as my final word.

Good bye, Good Riddance, and Good luck to you.

hata :P

At least give him props for d-ing up on Da Messiah in 2009 & from the LB position as well. That was probably his finest performance for The Blues. Especially if what everyone is saying that Da Messiah is the greatest balla of all-time. Bos can tell his grand-kids that when he played @ CFC shut Da Messiah down @ Nou Camp.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't they have fresh money since a year, or maybe 2?

Cause Dirar and also Kagelmacher left Belgian Pro League to play over there, and they didn't leave cheap if i recall correctly..

Some rich owner bought Monaco over IIRC.