Jose Bosingwa

Random thought but does any one else believe he is the worst right back to ever play for us?

At times i was gobsmacked by just how bad he really was.

He is, imo. He is probably the worst footballer to ever play for us.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very harsh. Without mentioning the pre-Roman era, there are players like Ben Haim who were much worse.

It's a bit harsh to say "THE most", but he is certainly among them.

He lacks of some basic skills in football is surreal. I always wondered how on earth this guy can be a professional footballer.

It's a bit harsh to say "THE most", but he is certainly among them.

He lacks of some basic skills in football is surreal. I always wondered how on earth this guy can be a professional footballer.

After his injury he was just terrible. But before that, he had a decent season with us when we bought him.

After his injury he was just terrible. But before that, he had a decent season with us when we bought him.

Yes I agree he was decent, but just for an very short period of time. After that, he was just unbelievably bad.

However he is one of those lucky footballers, 2 times Champions League winner and won few domestic leagues and cups.

A more decorated player than Ballack! :blink::blink::blink: That's life I guess.

Yes I agree he was decent, but just for an very short period of time. After that, he was just unbelievably bad.

However he is one of those lucky footballers, 2 times Champions League winner and won few domestic leagues and cups.

A more decorated player than Ballack! :blink::blink::blink: That's life I guess.

Well Wess Brown is one of the most decorated players of his generation! Accounts for very very little in the end.

Got to laugh at QPR. All that fanny about building a new stadium, dominating the game, richest club in the world, la de dah. And here they are, relegated with countless vastly overrated players on a humongous wage bill. Should encourage them to tap up Malouda, let it be known that he only has ten weeks left on his contract, and that we are "reluctantly" willing to let him go for a knockdown £10M. No doubt Florent and his advisors can coax £250,000 a week from Tony. :wank2:

I personally thought he was shit even in his first season defensively, his saving grace back then was that he was a little better going forward. After the 1-2 loss to Arsenal i was calling for Ferreira to come back in.

I personally thought he was shit even in his first season defensively, his saving grace back then was that he was a little better going forward. After the 1-2 loss to Arsenal i was calling for Ferreira to come back in.

His defending was always shit, but he was decent going forward and could actually put in a cross, at least in his first season. Very harsh to call him the worst Chelsea player.

His defending was always shit, but he was decent going forward and could actually put in a cross, at least in his first season. Very harsh to call him the worst Chelsea player.

Not too mention, he was pretty good before that knee injury. I don't think we had too many defenders that could go up against the likes of Messi and the likes,..definitely not the WORST RB.

His defensive incompitence always over-weighed any attacking abilities he had, in the big games especially we were conceding many silly goals because of his terrible positioning and weak tackling, case in point Park's goal at Stamford Bridge in 2008.

I don't mean to sound cynical, but him not being available for most of 2009/2010 won us the title. No way would we have got 6/6 against the big four if he played as much as one of them.

It may be harsh calling him the worse player, but he is certainly the worst right back i have seen play for us (in nearly 20 years).

His defensive incompitence always over-weighed any attacking abilities he had, in the big games especially we were conceding many silly goals because of his terrible positioning and weak tackling, case in point Park's goal at Stamford Bridge in 2008.

I don't mean to sound cynical, but him not being available for most of 2009/2010 won us the title. No way would we have got 6/6 against the big four if he played as much as one of them.

It may be harsh calling him the worse player, but he is certainly the worst right back i have seen play for us (in nearly 20 years).

Worst RB, definitely. But only because we've had some terrific RBs in the past 15 years.

Besides, how many defenders can say that they kept Messi in their pocket...twice! :lol: