Jose Bosingwa

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst RB, definitely. But only because we've had some terrific RBs in the past 15 years.

Besides, how many defenders can say that they kept Messi in their pocket...twice! :lol:

To be fair to him he did end his Chelsea career on a high in the CL run, through sheer determination. Atleast he put effort in at times with us, QPR dont even get that :lol:

Hopefully Torres can end a torrid Chelsea career on a high a similar way to what Bosingwa did and win us the EL.

To be fair to him he did end his Chelsea career on a high in the CL run, through sheer determination. Atleast he put effort in at times with us, QPR dont even get that :lol:

Hopefully Torres can end a torrid Chelsea career on a high a similar way to what Bosingwa did and win us the EL.

Aw, you think Torres is leaving in the summer? That's so cute! :P

To be fair, he did love our club to bits and put in some very impressive shifts against Barcelona, especially in that backs-to-the-wall performance in the nou camp last season. Although he was completely useless for the majority and not very brave, he was ok in his first season before his lengthy lay off.

I love reading the first pages of these threads.

• 2 weeks later...

Jose Bosingwa infuriated many of us within a 4 year spell but i don't think it even compares with how much he's infuriating QPR fans right now. He's currently getting booed very much. Laughed when they went down, is on big money, has been awful anyway but today he's given away a penalty and pissed up a back pass. He's a proper legend now, he's fucking QPR big time, i bet Harry will attack him at H/T and get sent to jail. I'm sure.

Anybody else notice Lampard and Mikel making fun of Bosingwa before lifting the Europa League trophy?? Mikel grabs the trophy off Lamps and Frank looks at him and says "Bosingwa, where's Bosingwa?" and the both laugh. Just picked up on it after watching the replay.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Redknapp slaughters the former Chelsea and Rs fullback in his new book, slamming his attitude and wages during his time at Loftus Road.

But Bosingwa responded in A Bola today: "I did not force anyone to give me the salary I earned. They hired me for the value they understood to be correct for a player who came from Chelsea at zero cost.

"How can he (Redknapp) do technical analysis on players during practice in the morning, when almost all the time he's in the locker room doing business with agents and rarely is on the pitch?

"He's obviously frustrated.

"He thinks he's some sort of Alex Ferguson the way he talks, but there is a difference: in all his long career he just won one title."

Bosingwa added: "It seems he does not know what he's saying. He's a little confused. Must be age or, as everyone knows, the wine he drinks every morning for breakfast with biscuits and salt water."

One of the greatest ownages of all time

• 10 months later...