Jose Bosingwa

He could have done what he liked in the 10 years preceding but the point is because of his idiocy we could have missed out on Munich, and he steams out and acts as though he was fully deserving of a spot in that photo. Good to see Bosingwa, Meireles and Lampard were having none of it by deliberately shutting him out. UEFA had it right before by not permitting banned players to take part in the major celebration when the team is first handed the trophy.

And perhaps they let Bosingwa lift it. It's not as though he knocked it out of their hands, gave Terry an uppercut to ensure he wouldn't be in the picture and stole the trophy. They let him hold it. He walked over and Lampard gave it to him.

Meh. At the end of the day, I'm just glad Jose Bosingwa & Kalou are no longer Chelsea players. Two of the ugliest players i've seen in a long time.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better him than England's Brave John "I knee opponents when I like" Terry lifting the trophy. He shouldn't have even been permitted to climb those steps; in the past, he wouldn't have been. Bosingwa didn't act the cunt in Barcelona and jeopardise our chances of even getting to Munich.

Hating a man who did more to win our first European Cup, and daring to celebrate that by lifting the trophy during the main photo op; instead of a disgraced captain who is hated by virtually every non-Chelsea fan lifting it (for good reason) is very unfair on Bosingwa.

Disgraced captain? Shouldn't have even been permitted to climb those steps? So basically you mean "fuck jt and fuck all those years when he has been our captain, fuck everything that he has done for us, he screwed up at camp Nou, so the hell with him"?

I really dont understand how a chelsea fan can be against Terry lifting the trophey.

Better him than England's Brave John "I knee opponents when I like" Terry lifting the trophy. He shouldn't have even been permitted to climb those steps; in the past, he wouldn't have been. Bosingwa didn't act the cunt in Barcelona and jeopardise our chances of even getting to Munich.

Hating a man who did more to win our first European Cup, and daring to celebrate that by lifting the trophy during the main photo op; instead of a disgraced captain who is hated by virtually every non-Chelsea fan lifting it (for good reason) is very unfair on Bosingwa.

Bosingwa wasn't the only one, Meireles, Lampard and Ivanovic all used the trophy to blot out John Terry, are you going to hate them as well? At least the captain, the one deserving to lift the trophy, Lampard was fully visible; and he had the decency to allow others to lift it unlike most captains who take it up by themselves.

cb9f7feb1cae885170c81397ccd75a99.png

If the roles had been reversed, if it was Bosingwa who got himself sent off in a rush of blood in Barcelona we'd all be screaming murder instantly. If he then had the audacity to come up the stairs and take part in the celebrations we'd wish death upon him and his family. Enough of the double standards, just because he's English and happens to be one of Chelsea's greatest ever defenders, it does not absolve him of that terrible decision he made.

Please tell me you're having a laugh. These comments make you sound like a supporter/glory hunter who knows nothing about Chelsea FC. Without our captain we would not of been in the semi final. So he made a stupid mistake and everyone does it he is automatically not worthy of lifting the trophy.... What an absolute load of bollocks.

Please tell me you're having a laugh. These comments make you sound like a supporter/glory hunter who knows nothing about Chelsea FC. Without our captain we would not of been in the semi final. So he made a stupid mistake and everyone does it he is automatically not worthy of lifting the trophy.... What an absolute load of bollocks.

Everyone gets sent off for disgustingly violent play at 1-0 down facing the biggest challenge in club football? That too, while being the best player in what was that night the most important position on the pitch?

Terry is the face of the club and he has let us down so many times, both on and off the pitch. Bosingwa is a nobody who often produced sub-par performances after an injury crippled him. The issue here is hypocrisy, if the roles had been reversed we'd be praising Terry for blotting out Bosingwa. Beyond that, there would probably have been calls during the Barcelona match to do all sorts of things to Bosingwa.

My knowledge of the club is irrelevant. An outsider looking in would come to the same conclusion, as could the most dedicated of fans.

Everyone gets sent off for disgustingly violent play at 1-0 down facing the biggest challenge in club football? That too, while being the best player in what was that night the most important position on the pitch?

Terry is the face of the club and he has let us down so many times, both on and off the pitch. Bosingwa is a nobody who often produced sub-par performances after an injury crippled him. The issue here is hypocrisy, if the roles had been reversed we'd be praising Terry for blotting out Bosingwa. Beyond that, there would probably have been calls during the Barcelona match to do all sorts of things to Bosingwa.

My knowledge of the club is irrelevant. An outsider looking in would come to the same conclusion, as could the most dedicated of fans.

Whenever I nudge a girl on the back like Terry did she sure as hell goes down, if you know what I mean.

People always mention the times Terry has let the club down but never when he has saved it with some incredible performances.

Anyone who thinks this is violent is either a fool or incredibly sensitive. It's embarrassing that people think this is violent behaviour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6YPEhreCE

Is cap SHM in disguise? :ph34r:

Nah, I've seen photos of Cap...unles SHM likes to wear blackface. I can't believe the stick Terry gets sometimes, it's almost as bad as the Frank Lampard v André Villas-Boas incident (that was very disgraceful for a lot of users).

SHM hated Terry for being a racist. I don't hate Terry, I'm just of the opinion if that there's someone who deserves hate from last seasons squad, its him; not the scapegoat armada of Kalou, Malouda, Sturridge, Meireles, Bosingwa and Mikel; occasionally supplemented by Drogba, Torres, Lampard, Essien.

SHM hated Terry for being a racist. I don't hate Terry, I'm just of the opinion if that there's someone who deserves hate from last seasons squad, its him; not the scapegoat armada of Kalou, Malouda, Sturridge, Meireles, Bosingwa and Mikel; occasionally supplemented by Drogba, Torres, Lampard, Essien.

So...you don't "hate" Terry..but in your opinion, Terry deserves to be hated on from last season's squad? Sounds like you did "hate" Terry last season.

So...you don't "hate" Terry..but in your opinion, Terry deserves to be hated on from last season's squad? Sounds like you did "hate" Terry last season.

You misunderstand. A poster earlier said he hated Bosingwa. I pointed out that Bos has done nothing except play below expectations for the past 3 years, while Terry has let us down time after time with his callous lack of regard for what is expected of him as captain off the pitch, and insane levels of irresponsibility on the pitch. All the other targets of hate, the scapegoat armada, have also done nothing except play below expectations at times. If you're going to hate someone for losing their form, there won't be a single footballer in the world you won't be hating at some point.

He's the captain and the face of our club. As captain he sets an example for the entire squad and is supposed to be in command of his emotions. As the face of our club he should try his utmost to keep his nose clean and avoid causing scandals that bring the name of the club and his team mates, fans, sponsors and other stakeholders by association, into disrepute. He most certainly is not supposed to get himself sent off in the toughest challenge of his life for no reason at all. That interview after the sending off was beyond belief, he didn't once accept guilt or take responsibility for his actions, he tried passing it off as a dive from Sanchez. It doesn't matter if it was a dive or not, it's never acceptable to strike, kick, knee, elbow or headbutt an opponent. I know Drogba did just that in Moscow but the circumstances were different, in that he wasn't captain.

JT has fought for this club with his heart and soul. When his name was being dragged through the mud in the media, he never let it get to him and if anything, performed even better in the face of pressure and adversity. He has put in countless match winning performances and has been the glue in our team. The amount of times he has saved us far out outnumber the time's he's let us down. JT may be a liar, a cheater, he may even be a cunt in general but when he steps on that pitch nothing else matters to him. He transforms into something else entirely unrecogniseable. A Captain worthy of leading men into battle. A warrior who puts his body on the line for the sake of the match. A legend. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised at Cap's comments.

JT has fought for this club with his heart and soul. When his name was being dragged through the mud in the media, he never let it get to him and if anything performed even better in the face of pressure and adversity. He has put in countless match winning performances and has been the glue in our team. The amount of times he has saved us far out outnumber the time's he's let us down. JT may be a liar, a cheater, he may even be a cunt in general, but when he steps on that pitch nothing else matters to him. He transforms into something else entirely unrecogniseable. A Captain worthy of Leading men into battle. A warrior who puts his body on the line for the sake of the match. A legend. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised at Cap's comments.

well said.

like i have always said what JT or any other footballer does off the pitch is up to them good or bad i only judge them by what they do on the pitch.and JT is a legned who didnt deserve to have a man that doesn't know how to sort out a unibrow standing in front of him in the biggest night of our history.