Axel Witsel

Nic!

I dont think he is tbh. He only plateau-ed (or how do you call it) last year. He did damage for the NT, he was the so regular (still is). He became a good disciplined player. So why would Mou want a good disciplined, reliable pivot player (Either the 6 or 8) who can do it, but hasnt had a chance to prove it (besides the NT). Besides, he can hold a ball like Chuck Norris can kill a guy. Plus he gives a very decent threat forward (he was one of the most talented amc's of the belgian squad).

Shit changed once he killed Wasilewski's leg though........

http://youtu.be/_BB4gSvyc4I

He became much, much more carefull. Im sure Mou can get him to Matic level very quickly.

Possibly. I haven't seen a whole lot of him, but he's never impressed me. Either way, doubt he goes to Chelsea. Seems like a liverpool signing tbh.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possibly. I haven't seen a whole lot of him, but he's never impressed me. Either way, doubt he goes to Chelsea. Seems like a liverpool signing tbh.

Well, he has a fro! Hes not a redhead [emoji39][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Witsel is a good and talented player, but for me still not ready to move to a big club. 1 more season or perhaps 2 and he should be ready though.

Wondered what your thoughts are of him now?

Wondered what your thoughts are of him now?

Made a shit move for moving to Zenit after Benfica. He should have moved to PL, Spain or Germany instead of Zenit and his career and skill would've went a different path.

The thing with moving to top clubs in hard leagues is that it's a big challenge mentally, but most importantly, a big change in your mentality. Working with top top coaches, facing difficult opponents week and week out, it forces you to grow both as a footballer and as a person. If you don't challenge yourself as much as you should, you will become a good player rather then excellent no matter you talent. I feel Axel could've made a move like Matic after Benfica and by not doing it, he made a very bad move for his career.

Do I want him here? Yes. He's a good player, but I think he could've archived much more in his career then he has.

http://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/mercato/detail_l-avenir-de-witsel-entre-chelsea-et-le-psg?id=9033758&utm_source=rtbfsport&utm_campaign=social_share&utm_medium=twitter_share

As we announced yesterday, President of Chelsea, Roman Abrahamovitch, has met the president of Zenit, Alexander Dyukov Valeryevich to speak of Axel Witsel.

They are in negotiations on the case of Red Devil.

But according to our information, another item is added to the folder.

PSG is now positioned. The French club to replace Cabaye, party at Crystal Palace, which was also denied a bid for Tottenham Stambouli is very interested in Witsel profile.

Especially as Thiago Motta also confirmed his desires elsewhere. The Paris-St-Germain was therefore in need of a defensive torchbearer environment.

A decision should fall in the coming days.

Made a shit move for moving to Zenit after Benfica. He should have moved to PL, Spain or Germany instead of Zenit and his career and skill would've went a different path.

The thing with moving to top clubs in hard leagues is that it's a big challenge mentally, but most importantly, a big change in your mentality. Working with top top coaches, facing difficult opponents week and week out, it forces you to grow both as a footballer and as a person. If you don't challenge yourself as much as you should, you will become a good player rather then excellent no matter you talent. I feel Axel could've made a move like Matic after Benfica and by not doing it, he made a very bad move for his career.

Do I want him here? Yes. He's a good player, but I think he could've archived much more in his career then he has.

Agree with all you say. And the problem is with coming to a 'top club',maybe moreso us I dunno, but unless you hit the ground running and you make yourself useful you wont be around very long which is a shame because as we know its not always easy settling in personal or team wise.

I would like to think he could do very good with Matic.

Agree with all you say. And the problem is with coming to a 'top club',maybe moreso us I dunno, but unless you hit the ground running and you make yourself useful you wont be around very long which is a shame because as we know its not always easy settling in personal or team wise.

I would like to think he could do very good with Matic.

I respect more a player who tries and fails in a league than someone who never tries and goes to a weaker league. Salah "failed" here on all accounts, but he isn't having a problem finding a club as you can see. Midfield duo of WItsel and Matic would do us a world of good I agree :)

I like the thought of Roman jumping on his plane to go get himself a player but theres a part of me thats shaking me saying wake up.

Its not like he makes a habit of doing it.

I feel this club is past the old historic way of 'Roman jumping on a plane' scenario that implies him and Jose don't talk, it's long gone and I fully expect that if this is happening that it's by choice of everyone including Jose, Roman and anyone else involved in transfers.

I feel this club is past the old historic way of 'Roman jumping on a plane' scenario that implies him and Jose don't talk, it's long gone and I fully expect that if this is happening that it's by choice of everyone including Jose, Roman and anyone else involved in transfers.

I think it is but here he's going to drink Vodka and make sure it gets done don't he'll be flying for deals with teams outside the former Soviet Union.

Is he the best/biggest player out there? I will want him to jump in his plane to get players like Reus, Bale or something more not for him but my opinion

I think hes really using Witsel as cover.

Hes actually going after HULK!!!!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You