Kalou---------Mata--------Ramires

--------Lampard--Mikel-------------

Bertrand--Luiz----Cahill--Ivanovic

-----------------Cech------------------

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMHO this will be a tight affair. Stoke is tuff side to breakdown. Pulis is a good coach & will have tactics to get a result, so CFC will have to be focused & united on the pitch. I am seeing a 2-1 win to the home side, but I won't be surprised by a draw. We all know the reasons for this. We have some major issues to address this off-season. Here is a bit from the training ground today:

I dont want Torres to start against Stoke tbh. I would love to see the formation and team below:

-----------Cech------------

Iva - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

---Ramires-----Lampard

-----------Mata------------

---Sturridge - Drogba-----

Maybe bring off Cahill or Luiz later on so Terry can play some. I would also LOVE to see Lukaku come on around the 75th minute or so. I think his strenght, size and hunger will be useful in this game.

We're gona win this.... there's no more pressure on AVB or anything like that, it'll be a natural victory.

I like your optimism , i think it will be a draw.

wouldn't mind this again ? -

What are the odds on a kalou hattrick :ph34r:

I like your optimism , i think it will be a draw.

wouldn't mind this again ? -

What are the odds on a kalou hattrick :ph34r:

Loving the goals there, wish we could play like that now, Sam Hutchinsons cross to Lampard was brilliant.

A lot of you seem to think that Torres won't be able to hack it against stoke, but are forgetting his motm performance there this season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jDddU8mzdU

Think we should play:

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Bertrand

Ramires Mikel

Sturridge Mata Kalou

Torres

Then for Napoli have Cole, Luiz, Essien and Drogba come in

I dont want Torres to start against Stoke tbh. I would love to see the formation and team below:

-----------Cech------------

Iva - Cahill - Luiz - Bertrand

---Ramires-----Lampard

-----------Mata------------

---Sturridge - Drogba-----

Maybe bring off Cahill or Luiz later on so Terry can play some. I would also LOVE to see Lukaku come on around the 75th minute or so. I think his strenght, size and hunger will be useful in this game.

Like the formation you're trying to put out but you're missing someone there :lol:

A lot of you seem to think that Torres won't be able to hack it against stoke, but are forgetting his motm performance there this season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jDddU8mzdU

Think we should play:

Cech

Ivanovic Cahill Terry Bertrand

Ramires Mikel

Sturridge Mata Kalou

Torres

Then for Napoli have Cole, Luiz, Essien and Drogba come in

He was so much more confident at the start of the season...

Someone should ask Drogba to smack his head with a crowbar, and when he wakes up, tell him he's "El nino, legendary goalscorer"...That's probably the only way he can start scoring again.

I have a good feeling about this game. It's not because we've just had a win because I try not to take too much away from beating Championship sides even if it is in the FA cup where they're more up for it. I don't know, I just fancy this one.

Drogba, Lampard, Cole will start barring a last min injury setback, it's the reason they were left out at Brum. Sturridge hasn't scored at all when Torres has been on the pitch, that's a dumbfounding stat, it really is.