Chelsea v Stoke

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drogba, Lampard, Cole will start barring a last min injury setback, it's the reason they were left out at Brum. Sturridge hasn't scored at all when Torres has been on the pitch, that's a dumbfounding stat, it really is.

El Nino was on the pitch w/ Stud in the manure match. I felt both had a decent match. Both contribute to scores, but the defense let us down in that match. Ok, we didn't have MOTM Howard Webb on our side ;)

Terry set for Blues return

John Terry is set to return to the Chelsea starting line-up for the visit of Stoke of Saturday, and make his first appearance since undergoing knee surgery.

http://soccernet.esp...t-stoke?cc=4716

I bet you he has not recovered from his injury .I won't be surpised that soon his body just won't be able to take it anymore and he will have to retire soon becuase of a serious injury.

-----------------------Cech--------------------------

Ivanovic-------Luiz------Cahill/JT------Bertrand

-----------------------Essien------------------------

------------Ramires--------Raul-------------------

Sturridge-------------------------------------Mata

------------------------Drogba----------------------

SUBS: Hilario, JT/Cahill, Romeu, Lampard, Kalou, Lukaku, Piazon.

Yes before you ask i have left Torres out deliberately.

I know its going to happen. But I will shout out loud in frustration if Ashley Cole and Fat Fucker Lampard come back into the first 11.

You might as well start now. You know Cole will be brought back whatever, Lampard's probably coming back too as part of 'rotation'

You might as well start now. You know Cole will be brought back whatever, Lampard's probably coming back too as part of 'rotation'

I'll be okay if Lampard starts tomorrow as long as he stays away from the team against Napoli.

Result is the most important yes, but i'm still wanting a performance.

A consistent performance from now till the end of the season would be nice considering we haven't done that since last November! But generally, getting a win at this stage of the season is all the matters IMO anyway.

Awww remember the 7-0? Win....good times!Dont think we'll do it this time....coped wth Rory's crazy throw in well before but with Bosiwa...things might go a bit crazy this time round!

Isn't delap still injured? Either way, cech dealt with his throw-ins very well back in august.

Isn't delap still injured? Either way, cech dealt with his throw-ins very well back in august.

Good if he was though swear theres someone else who seems to do the same sodding thing

Yeah hasnt done to bad in any fixtures against them I dont think but that was before the defence went a bit mental lol.If Mistake made dont think so much be down to him