New Chelsea Manager

I know I mean what sort of manager would leave a club who has just become European champions or a team that has won a European and domestic title? And as for the talk of him leaving that's not me speculating it was widely reported by most media outlets, respected and otherwise. Seems strange that your forever on the transfer thread which is 99% speculation but you can't even contemplate a shred of truth in this.

And you believe all that nonsense?

Like the one where Roman will spend 250 mill this summer?

Last time I remember, was where Mourinho denied those rumors about him exiting Real Madrid.

Me being in the transfer thread does not mean much. As if you see my post, I only speculate on realistic target, and give a fair an honest opinion.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you believe all that nonsense?

I only speculate on realistic target, and give a fair an honest opinion.

I actually believe very little of what I read but I never said I did but how can you say that its nonsense and say you only speculate on realistic targets in the transfer thread when almost all linked players are linked by .....the media! Bit choosey

I actually believe very little of what I read but I never said I did but how can you say that its nonsense and say you only speculate on realistic targets in the transfer thread when almost all linked players are linked by .....the media! Bit choosey

True, which is why you have to use a bit of common sense.

Like are we are going to pay 85 mill for Hulk? Or we are going to pay for Krul to replace Cech when have Courtois?

The media will have you believe it.

Is up to you to discern from facts and myth...

You can speculate.

Like you can speculate if Messi wants to come to Chelsea....

So I am just being realistic. Why would Mourinho leave one of the best club in the world?

Every player wants to go there. Immense funds to get the players they want.

Only a lunatic will leave all that for Chelsea....

I don't think you are thinking this through. Yes He's at the best club, but Mourinho is always looking to challenge himself and expand upon and improve his Resume. As much as we don't like to hear it, he doesn't really have an overwhelming Loyalty to one club (Maybe Slightly towards us, seeing as how this is where he became super famous) which is why he's moved from club to club, even after winning the UCL with Inter.

IF, Mourinho wins the UCL along with the La Liga (which is in the bag now) than I can see him moving. If not this year than the year after. He will want to move back to England IMO. Which club? Who knows, Hopefully us. You may say, 'why on earth would he choose us, if he's trying to add to his resume why would he come back to Chelsea, wouldn't that just be been there done that for Mourinho?'.

Well yes and no, but one thing he never won with Chelsea is the UCL. Plus he never wanted to leave. A mixture of factors forced him to leave. Otherwise who knows how long he could have stayed...

After one of press conferences, he added that he supports Inter and will return to them. If that is true, I will still respect him for all he did to us, but fact he would choose inter over us is bad.

He would say that. I'm pretty sure mow he would say he supports Madrid now. It's just the way he goes about things.

I don't think you are thinking this through. Yes He's at the best club, but Mourinho is always looking to challenge himself and expand upon and improve his Resume. As much as we don't like to hear it, he doesn't really have an overwhelming Loyalty to one club (Maybe Slightly towards us, seeing as how this is where he became super famous) which is why he's moved from club to club, even after winning the UCL with Inter.

IF, Mourinho wins the UCL along with the La Liga (which is in the bag now) than I can see him moving. If not this year than the year after. He will want to move back to England IMO. Which club? Who knows, Hopefully us. You may say, 'why on earth would he choose us, if he's trying to add to his resume why would he come back to Chelsea, wouldn't that just be been there done that for Mourinho?'.

Well yes and no, but one thing he never won with Chelsea is the UCL. Plus he never wanted to leave. A mixture of factors forced him to leave. Otherwise who knows how long he could have stayed...

Great thinking, but Mourinho ain't no fool.

He even uses mind game in his own club to get what he wants!

He knows he now got it made at Madrid. He got more power in that club then when he first got there.

:o WWWWWWWWWWHHHAATTTT? This is a crafty joke isnt it

For what?? Rafa is under the best coach and i not to be surprised if Roman will take him. He had a great time in Valenica and Liverpool but he deserved more time at Inter.

For what?? Rafa is under the best coach and i not to be surprised if Roman will take him. He had a great time in Valenica and Liverpool but he deserved more time at Inter.

He took a treble winning Inter side who won 5 titles in a row to 7th.

Some of you on here just blatantly hate. Are we going to pretend like Inter was in the same state?

Come on, really.

Some of you on here just blatantly hate. Are we going to pretend like Inter was in the same state?

Come on, really.

That's so unfair. I'm not against Benitez like most, though I don't want him as manager, but Inter's problems went far beyond Rafa.

The point is Inter were a treble winning side that won 5 league title's on the trot. Inter may have had problem's but to take them 7th straight away after a treble is unlucky? 2nd or 3rd maybe but 7th? despite the trouble's that team were still much better than that. Did i also forget to mention they limped out of their group humiliated by champions league new boys.

The point is Inter were a treble winning side that won 5 league title's on the trot. Inter may have had problem's but to take them 7th straight away after a treble is unlucky? 2nd or 3rd maybe but 7th? despite the trouble's that team were still much better than that. Did i also forget to mention they limped out of their group humiliated by champions league new boys.

Okay but then on the other side of the coin, he led Valencia to a UEFA Cup victory, led them to consecutively finishing 2nd in the league too, and straight after he won the Champions League & FA Cup with Liverpool. In the lower Spanish leagues he led Tenerife to promotion from the Segunda League & there was also similar success with the u19 Spain team too.

So while Inter Milan was humiliating, he's not a bad manager by any stretch of the imagination.