Napoli v Chelsea

James

no idea but I'm fairly sure our club as well as the media have not made these statements based on one non racist word.

Yes, I know, I was joking :clown:

I only hope that UEFA does not disqualfy our stadium because of a bunch of useless retard who pretend to support Napoli :cry: .......

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can do this. Napoli rely entirely on the counter-attack so this is going be a game of cat and mouse. I think they will be desperate to win tonight because we will certainly go all-out in the return leg at the Bridge, and we're formidable at home in the Champions League. Plus, this is the sort of night where Drogba always stands up to the challenge. Got a really good feeling, it just depends entirely on AVB's team selection (Ivanovic and RB, Essien and Ramires are essential in the midfield also for breaking up attacks, plus I wouldn't be against having Oriol or Mikel start).

Do you think any of the front three (Lavezzi, Hamsik, Cavani) would join Chelsea, seeing as they have been heavily linked with us in the past?

Mah!! No one knows!! Only they 3!!

I think Cavani remains in Naples at least another year. Hamsik too. And Lavezzi I'm pretty sure he goes away, but don't know where

Mah!! No one knows!! Only they 3!!

I think Cavani remains in Naples at least another year. Hamsik too. And Lavezzi I'm pretty sure he goes away, but don't know where

Hopefully here, I really like Lavezzi.

Cavani is a beast at Napoli I think he should stay as long he keeps scoring. He should at least score 100 league goals for Napoli before leaving.

Napoli plays with:

De Sanctis

Campagnaro Cannavaro Aronica

Maggio Inler Gargano Zuniga

Hamsik Lavezzi

Cavani

what do you think about Chelsea? Drogba or Torres? and Terry? plays?

No idea really. What happened to Britos?

I'm looking so forward to this match. I wish we win!!!!!!! :) The match will come on ITV right at 7pm?! I have to put it on that channel and then hide the remote so I can watch it. Because my fam will want to watch stupid drama's and I want to see my Chelsea!!!!!!! :D Its been too long since I watched a proper Chelsea match!!!