Napoli v Chelsea

James

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance we could compare handwriting? I remember there was that leaked scouting report that was posted all over when AVB was appointed. Anyone have that saved? :D

I can't find it, but I did find this scouting report he made while working under Jose about Newcastle (Typed not hand written) :

http://www.bragafut.com/artigos/art18.pdf

It is unbelievably detailed!

According to the it.eurosport:

Napoli: De Sanctis - Campagnaro - Cannavaro - Aronica - Gargano - Inler - Maggio - Hamsik - Zuniga - Cavani - Lavezzi

Chelsea: Cech - Ivanovic - Cahill - David Luiz - Cole - Meireles - Ramires - Lampard - Sturridge - Mata - Drogba

Have seen a picture of our lineup with Ramires as RW and Studge as CF. Ivan with Gary, JT and Ash in our defence. Mereiles, Lamps and Essien in Midfield. I'd like this formation very much bt don't know if it's true

This is probably the last chance the "old guard" has to win the Champions League together. Let's nick a goal or two away and play well at home. Not to get too far ahead of myself but if we draw a Lyon or a Zenit...we could find ourselves in the SF for the first time in 3 years. :o I love the Champions League!!

Have seen a picture of our lineup with Ramires as RW and Studge as CF. Ivan with Gary, JT and Ash in our defence. Mereiles, Lamps and Essien in Midfield. I'd like this formation very much bt don't know if it's true

Nah I don't think AVB would play Danny as cf,probably be Torres or Drogba.

Echo partly what BL has said, Ivanovich must play at RB & Essien must come in for Meireles, we need to be solid at the back & we simply cannot afford to give away possession like we did on Saturday to a team with Napoli's attacking prowess - we will get thumped! Even though he was poor on Saturday I'm pleased to see Ramires return as we will need his energy & pace from midfield, hopefully they may just underestimate Sturridge & he could play a key role tonight.

If AVB plays Boshitwa then I fear for us & possibly his future........