John Terry Stripped of England Captaincy

Fuck Rio he acts as if this matter has something to do with him... boohoo my little bro has allegedly been called black cunt, I'm all drama queen now. Seriously, if their family is as cuntish as they act, I'm not surprised Terry called Anton what he allegedly did.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your original post a few hours ago declared " I KNOW HE IS GUILTY"

My original post states he made those remarks and that i think he will be found guilty. Not to say I want that is it. Your last post declared "I'M A MELT" or have i got that wrong?

My concern about this case is, what repercussions it will have on John Terry (the Chelsea player, not the England one), and on his team-mates/the team...?

Okay, he seems to respond well and to up his game when he is heavily booed, as he did against Tottenham and QPR. But how will he react now he has lost his armband in the National Team, for the second time through "scandal" ? And most importantly, how will his teammates be affected by this stuff ? I just hope it won't have bad effect on our team.

Did anybody see Jamie Redknapp and Gary Neville talking about the Terry situation pre-Newcastle match. They're both against him getting the captaincy stripped, citing innocent until proven guilty and how they're setting a dangerous precedent etc :clap:

That's really surprising coming from them. I wouldn't have expected that, to be frank.

Did anybody see Jamie Redknapp and Gary Neville talking about the Terry situation pre-Newcastle match. They're both against him getting the captaincy stripped, citing innocent until proven guilty and how they're setting a dangerous precedent etc :clap:

Yep. Gary Neville wrote a brilliant article in the Daily Mail about this, I've lost the link, but have a look when you can. It's brilliant.

That's the one mate! It was a great analysis by him, this part especially;

Wipe the slate clean and start again, like the England rugby team. Accept that Euro 2012 will be a learning experience. Bring in talented young players like Daniel Sturridge, Daniel Welbeck, Tom Cleverley, Theo Walcott, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Joe Hart, Wayne Rooney, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling, Kieran Gibbs and, hopefully, Jack Wilshere, for the summer.

I completely disagree with the FA about the John Terry decision,n I have told that to the chairman. I considered & still consider Terry England captain. I think we first should wait for the trial conclusion

Can't verify these quotes, they're merely being reported on Twitter for now.

Stripped of the Captaincy, best thing that could of happened in this situation.

We do not need Terry going to the Euros as captain, failing miserably, as we all can honestly say hand held up that England will not go anywhere at the Euros and having Terry made as the scapegoat citing that he is the reason/media frenzy over black players uneasy with John for our failings at the tournament, then crucifying him with this trial over Anton after the tourny.

Instead take Neville's approach, slate clean and such.. But I do think that Terry should retire from internationals over this too.

My original post states he made those remarks and that i think he will be found guilty. Not to say I want that is it. Your last post declared "I'M A MELT" or have i got that wrong?

Yes I have never posted that ,,obviously your lip reading is wrong..and your OP said he WAS OBVIOUSLY GUILTY

I like Jamie, he's honest and has good opinions... and I'm surprised by Neville too, because most of the times when I've seen him talk/analyse, he's been fair.