John Terry Stripped of England Captaincy

-according to media reports this morning

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16866149 and others

To me this is a media led hysterical campaign, and I think he should write -or get his advisor to write, an articulate statement saying that taking all into account -the witch hunt, the guilty until proven view of Bernstein and the FA -he will now concentrate solely on Chelsea and thank you very much England for the kind offer of still being selected, but seriously, fuck off

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-according to media reports this morning

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16866149 and others

To me this is a media led hysterical campaign, and I think he should write -or get his advisor to write, an articulate statement saying that taking all into account -the witch hunt, the guilty until proven view of Bernstein and the FA -he will now concentrate solely on Chelsea and thank you very much England for the kind offer of still being selected, but seriously, fuck off

it looks as if the haters in the media have had a meeting as well . Syed on the Times is worse even than the Mail. any coincidence we

play Manure next. Suddenly Rio is the epitome of virtue.

He should just announce his retirement from England. The way the likes of Terry, Cole and even Lampard have been abused by the majority of England fans is disgraceful and I just wish that they would just tell them all to fuck off and retire. Won't happen, I know.

He should just tell the fans and the fa to fukk off...he should tell them england has no leader other than him.. Fedinand kicked a stewardess in the tunnel at the bridge just cuz he waa pissed off, and he gotnaway with it...jt should grab his balls and go out n say the truth of y he should stay captain. And fukk the england fans theyre like stupid sheep.

He should just announce his retirement from England. The way the likes of Terry, Cole and even Lampard have been abused by the majority of England fans is disgraceful and I just wish that they would just tell them all to fuck off and retire. Won't happen, I know.

You forgot to use the word fans loosely and with inverted comma's

Whilst I think its important to tell them hes doesnt want to play for the national team anymore , I do wonder if he does do that if the media see it as a golden chance to pounce on him seeing it as an admission of guilt.

It is therefore imperative a carefully worded statement is released.

The character that is JT though, will probably fight for the captaincy and England

The most funny thing if they do this is who will the captiancy go to?

A player who was up in court for assaulting a DJ not so long ago and has had the country listen to him shout obsesneties at Roberto Mancini

or

one who skipped a drug test.

Nothing like a bit of FA double standards.

The most funny thing if they do this is who will the captiancy go to?

A player who was up in court for assaulting a DJ not so long ago and has had the country listen to him shout obsesneties at Roberto Mancini

or

one who skipped a drug test.

Nothing like a bit of FA double standards.

It should go to the guy that made the Sex Tape when he playing for West Ham. :Goober:

But in all really what about Hart, Baines, Jagielka and Barry for Captain?

Why give him it back just to take it away again. innocent to proven guilty i thought ? but i agree he should just retire and concentrate on Chelsea for the remainder of his career. soon enough Cahil and Danny will be getting abuse by England fans... so fickle .. .sigh..

England need John Terry more than Terry needs England.

The whole squad knows he's the real captain. He proved it when they 'stripped' it off him last time, and thus forced Crapello to give it back to him. Terry should retire, but he's too honourable for that. Such a pity..

They had no choice. Bowyer and Woodgate were dropped completely from the England squad before their racism case so I can't see how the FA could've done anything else..

Like it or lump it, it's the right choice.

If this goes ahead it makes a mockery of not only the fa but of our whole judicial system. What point court cases if the fa can hold their own case behind closed doors and basically decide he is guilty of a crime that is still awaiting hearing in an ACTUAL court. Joke isn't the word for it. If I was JT'a lawyer ID be looking to see if this isn't unfair dismissal

They had no choice. Bowyer and Woodgate were dropped completely from the England squad before their racism case so I can't see how the FA could've done anything else..

Like it or lump it, it's the right choice.

The difference was; they were found guilty then banned from England. I also love how all is forgiven with those 2 as well, Woodgate is a sweetheart to everyone now, you just know the same won't happen with Terry.

--

I really hope Terry doesn't go to the Euro's. Let him stay fresh for Chelsea, next season. One England Captain!