John Terry Stripped of England Captaincy

May I ask you a question from one chelsea fan to another: WHY do you want our captain to be found guilty in a racism case so badly??

Never said that so wind your neck in. It's an opinion as i said before. I dont want him to be found guilty. Or not to play. That said just cause i'm not defending him for using those terms like the rest of you, it doesn't mean I want him to be guilty.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking personally, no. I don't just assume somebody is guilty of something because they don't play for the team I support. Let me get this straight, I don't think John Terry is guilty, I believe his version of events. Equally, I don't think Anton Ferdinand is a liar. I do believe that this is probably I giant mix up, which lest we forget, wasn't going to come to anything if it hadn't been for the one singular complaint to the police, and a (very possibly) carefully selected video clip uploaded to YouTube.

See I find it hard to believe had that situation happened with Gerrard and Cole or whoever, you'd be happy to continue saying it's fine for Gerrard to be captain. The clip was live. I watched the game, saw it myself. it wasn't carefully selected. JT was unlucky with he said it and the camera had panned on him at that moment. I hope you're right at the same time doesn't mean my opinion isn't valid or I'm not allowed to think he's guilty.I hope it is a mix up. I hope he is found not guilty. But again who we are in this position is beyond me when those words should never have left his lips.

See I find it hard to believe had that situation happened with Gerrard and Cole or whoever, you'd be happy to continue saying it's fine for Gerrard to be captain. The clip was live. I watched the game, saw it myself. it wasn't carefully selected. JT was unlucky with he said it and the camera had panned on him at that moment. I hope you're right at the same time doesn't mean my opinion isn't valid or I'm not allowed to think he's guilty.I hope it is a mix up. I hope he is found not guilty. But again who we are in this position is beyond me when those words should never have left his lips.

Well I wouldn't because I like to stay objective. For an example, I didn't care much for the Saurez witch hunt which I posted about on this and other forums I use. As for the camera shot, I'm not suggesting that that particular shot was selective, but rather it didn't capture the whole situation but merely the tail end of it. The shot however is being used selectively. For example, the people who use it never acknowledge that there was more of an exchange prior to that moment that the camera missed. JT's excuse if true, stands up even with that shot in mind because he admitted to saying what he did as a retort to deny an accusation.

Never said that so wind your neck in. It's an opinion as i said before. I dont want him to be found guilty. Or not to play. That said just cause i'm not defending him for using those terms like the rest of you, it doesn't mean I want him to be guilty.

your original post a few hours ago declared " I KNOW HE IS GUILTY"

It's right for Terry do that. Show them what you have to boss.

I mean, if Ferdinand called him white cunt, nothing would be wrong? What's the problem? He's millionarie and yes he's black? If someone called Crouch tall cunt and Bent small cunt nothing would be wrong. Black people exploit their race too much...

I'd absolutely love him to stick two fingers up at them. They don't deserve a player of his caliber if they're going to treat him like that. Would love to see Cole and Lampard retire as well in protest....Wishful thinking.

Lamps will play no more than 20 minutes in every game in this euro because of capello.