Chelsea spent almost £30 million to replace Carlo Ancelotti with Andre Villas-Boas

Fernando

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

AvB is building something out of nothing, to try and create the closesy thing to perfection with what he has at the moment, and build upon during the windows. Maybe most are impatient, but surely even them can see that this has to be the worse team assembled here to start a revolution in the club's future with. Will it really be a tradegy to sacrifice one season to gain an advantage in up-coming seasons?

Boas has cearly indicated he has plans for the team for longer then this one season - and is only willing to build them in a window where the club is going to over-pay for players, which seems to be a good indication after some many people complain of that same problem with our transfers. If we have someone who is able to get CL qualification this season and with the future planned, then i would rather have that rather then the same ol', same ol' - but i have the patience to foresee the present in order to finally tarnish the moment when it becomes more of a reality. The man has shown his isn't willing to allow egos before the team, and dropping big players onto the bench if they aren't playing well if there number is up - like he did with Nando earlier this season with Didi getting some playtime, and with Lampard.

Bring on the glory, rather then damnation i say, i dunno about others,

AvB is building something out of nothing, to try and create the closesy thing to perfection with what he has at the moment, and build upon during the windows. Maybe most are impatient, but surely even them can see that this has to be the worse team assembled here to start a revolution in the club's future with. Will it really be a tradegy to sacrifice one season to gain an advantage in up-coming seasons?

Boas has cearly indicated he has plans for the team for longer then this one season - and is only willing to build them in a window where the club is going to over-pay for players, which seems to be a good indication after some many people complain of that same problem with our transfers. If we have someone who is able to get CL qualification this season and with the future planned, then i would rather have that rather then the same ol', same ol' - but i have the patience to foresee the present in order to finally tarnish the moment when it becomes more of a reality. The man has shown his isn't willing to allow egos before the team, and dropping big players onto the bench if they aren't playing well if there number is up - like he did with Nando earlier this season with Didi getting some playtime, and with Lampard.

Bring on the glory, rather then damnation i say, i dunno about others,

I was starting to get a bit sceptical about Boas, but you're right he needs more time. I think this summer will be very interesting regarding transfers.

I was starting to get a bit sceptical about Boas, but you're right he needs more time. I think this summer will be very interesting regarding transfers.

Hell, after some of the performances this season, I'm probably more excited about the summer window than I am the next 15 matches.

Look, didn't we know that this was a possibility when the season started?

The best case scanereo was AVB's Porto momentum continued and we gave the title one hell off a shot, the worst case scanereo is not short off whats happened so far.

Im reserving any negative judgement on AVB until he has been here 2/3 years and the well fed "superstars" have pissed off.

If we are still in this situation January 2014 then panic but for now we can either bite the bullet or sack him in turn giving Malouda and co yet another chance this summer.

We should really have appointed Steve Clark as manager when Jose left (lets be honest he was manager in all but name when Avram was "incharge") what's to say he couldn't have done a Guardiola with us?

I have sympathy for AVB. Mourinho once alluded to the fact that the squad he had wasn't as good as it should have been, AVB is working with the remnants of that same squad only now the key players in it have either left (Carvalho, Ballack ect.), retired (Makelele) or are past their best (Drogba, Lampard, Essien) and the replacements still aren't as good as those who are past their best (Torres, Meireles). AVB has been fighting an uphill battle since he arrived. I still think he is the right man for the job in the long term because somebody has to clean out the squad once and for all and AVB looks like the right man to do that. Im willing to write this season off as a necessary evil so that we can flourish in the future, hopefully Roman feels the same.

We should really have appointed Steve Clark as manager when Jose left (lets be honest he was manager in all but name when Avram was "incharge") what's to say he couldn't have done a Guardiola with us?

I thought about it yesterday why didn't we hold on to Clarke and promote Rodgers at some point. They would be people who know the club through and through from the academy to first team. Instead we opt for clueless people like Grant and Scolari who have zero knowledge of the club's roots and personnel outside first team.

I have sympathy for AVB. Mourinho once alluded to the fact that the squad he had wasn't as good as it should have been, AVB is working with the remnants of that same squad only now the key players in it have either left (Carvalho, Ballack ect.), retired (Makelele) or are past their best (Drogba, Lampard, Essien) and the replacements still aren't as good as those who are past their best (Torres, Meireles). AVB has been fighting an uphill battle since he arrived. I still think he is the right man for the job in the long term because somebody has to clean out the squad once and for all and AVB looks like the right man to do that. Im willing to write this season off as a necessary evil so that we can flourish in the future, hopefully Roman feels the same.

first class post