Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

that is exactly my point , i have watched him during all of his games in the UCL , and i can tell you that Kakuta would be a better bet , not because kakuta is superb but because KVB is actually poor .

VERY poor indeed. Especially since he is already 19 years old and this is his CL debut! I wouldn't want his technique & crosses at the bridge!! :doh:

Maybe you need a little reminder: highlights of his games against us. Very poor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdyquYa3Xmc

VERY poor indeed. Especially since he is already 19 years old and this is his CL debut! I wouldn't want his technique & crosses at the bridge!! :doh: Maybe you need a little reminder: highlights of his games against us. Very poor? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdyquYa3Xmc

Honestly we are enough of this teenagers "talents". We already bought Lukaku that is not even read yet to play a Curling Cup game. At the moment we need younger players, but it doesn't mean raw. We need players that are young but are already good, that can wear a blue shirt and lead us to victories and glories for years to come, like Juan Mata ( 23 years old).

Maybe your fella Kevin de Bruyne prove his value in another club and then he can play for us in the future, but not right now. Otherwise we will become another Arsenal: always a team for the future, the future that never comes.

that is exactly my point , i have watched him during all of his games in the UCL , and i can tell you that Kakuta would be a better bet , not because kakuta is superb but because KVB is actually poor .

I don't believe that, it maybe the belgium league, but when he played against us, he was special, he put 2 amazing throughballs in, his trickery and passing where top notch, he did really well against us, he even got back and defended well.

• 4 weeks later...

Kevin gave an intervieuw when on stage in Turkey with his Genk team. He doesn't expect a transfer this month but thinks that his club maybe asks a little to much for him. His plan is to leave Genk this summer and he believes Genk will allow him to have his 'Big' move.

He also came back on the Chelsea mather of last summer. Saying that everything between Cfc and him was arranged and that Cfc had a good plan for his future (probably loan back and another year loan after this season). But the Genk board didn't want to cooperate and splashed a 9M€ value on him..

Let's see how this turns out, at first he needs to get back on the field (been injured for a while this season) and back to his old form..

Chelsea are still interested in signing me and have a plan ready for me. It would be perfect if they'd sent me out on loan to another team first. Something like Thibaut Courtois at Atletico Madrid. He has made the right choice,” De Bruyne told Sporza.

De Bruyne admits he would find it hard to stay at the Belgian champions for another season, but admits his club’s valuation of him could scupper any possible deal.

"Staying at Genk for another season is not an option for me. Chelsea were very serious last summer, but you never know what team shows an interest this time," he continued.

“Maybe Genk's asking price is too high. They want to receive as much as they got for Courtois [€9 million, (£7.5m)]. That's a lot of money for a player from the Belgium league.”

The midfielder insists he is not worried about joining Chelsea merely to play in the reserves like fellow Belgian youngster Romelu Lukaku as he believes just training with a club like the Blues opens many doors for a player.

"Lukaku's situation at Chelsea doesn't scare me," he said. "He's training with some of the best players in the world. Even if he doesn't succeed at Chelsea, he'll have become a better player.

"You can join pretty much any team once you've played at Chelsea."