Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

i would rather say playmaker are capable of spreading the ball nicely, and spread the defence, he not Xavi quality but he do play some way similar to Xavi.

I'm not saying that's all a playmaker does, but that's something playmakers do but get no credit for, well no credit from people who just look at statistics.

anyway,

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_7140342,00.html

This been posted?, apolgies if it has, but it's on the possible section on transfer centre, them and done deal are the only two sections i look at, the rumour section is a load of shit.

January seems more probable when Genk are outta the CL. This is one signing that I would have loved and would have excused all other outrageous deadline day dealings, not that we had any, if we got this bloke in. I am especially interested with a hope that three Belgians might attract Hazard to us, not overlooking De Bruyne's individual ability of course :)

Lets see. Come January, we might have him :)