Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

If his average performance not better, than on the Copa America, then please, nooo! And his price is too high, maybe just a little lesser, than Hazard....

to be fair if you can judge a player on one good/bad tournament, Lionel Messi would be a Championship player and El Haji Diouf will be one of the best in our lifetime.

We paid £12m+ for a player we didn't need yet we can't sort out this deal which is on since early june....? Bravo.

This ^ De Bruyne's a fantastic talent and for even 8 mill you can't really go wrong.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQrFqSrguZY

After watching this video again it annoys me that we couldn't get him for what I doubt would be over 10 mill max'.And lol some people should quit getting their hopes up for Ganso, I highly doubt we've got him, I mean if we have it would definitely be the most secret marquee signing I can remember.

Would've been much better if we signed him at let him stay at Genk. They play at CL, Slo Mo and King Salomon grind out their last year at SB ...

After CL his price will go up...add to that the special treatment we have when it comes to transfers...

Everything was going well till we drew them in the CL *sigh*

I think it's fixed myself the whole of Champions League, bit of a coincidence how we get Valencia and Bayer Laverkusen with Ballack and Mata all linking towards it, and with them probably thinking De Bruyne was coming, Genk. I bet we draw Real Madrid if we go through in the group stages, and there will be loads of hype with all this 'teacher verses student' blah blah blah bull shit. Not very happy we didn't get De Bruyne most of all though.

It sounds as if we had brought him he would have been loaned back to Genk anyway for the season. Therefore it doesn't really make much difference if the transfer window is shut or not, we can continue negotiations with them and just come to an agreement to sign him in the next transfer window or in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...