Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/02/chelsea-kevin-de-bruyne?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Sensible from Jose imo,KDB is just too good a talent to sell right away especially with Mata struggling to adapt to the new system.I think we should loan him in January so that he can play regularly and gain some confidence and form.In the summer if Jose does want to sell Mata then KDB would be his natural replacement and if Jose does want to keep Mata then we can sell KDB whose market value should rise if he performs in the 2nd half of the season and the World cup.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/02/chelsea-kevin-de-bruyne?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Sensible from Jose imo,KDB is just too good a talent to sell right away especially with Mata struggling to adapt to the new system.I think we should loan him in January so that he can play regularly and gain some confidence and form.In the summer if Jose does want to sell Mata then KDB would be his natural replacement and if Jose does want to keep Mata then we can sell KDB whose market value should rise if he performs in the 2nd half of the season and the World cup.

Exactly what I thought. Mata is going, Traore on loan and KDB might even stay - max a loan. I still believe his potential is slightly higher than Schurrle's judging from Bundesliga and the NT. But he fucking needs to get his shit together.

Comon José, work your magic!!!!!!

Exactly what I thought. Mata is going, Traore on loan and KDB might even stay - max a loan. I still believe his potential is slightly higher than Schurrle's judging from Bundesliga and the NT. But he fucking needs to get his shit together.

Comon José, work your magic!!!!!!

I actually think KDB would fit in Jose's current system really well and I think Mata will not stay beyond the summer so KDB still has a shot but like you said KDB has to get his shit together rather soon.

25m?! :lol:

IF that is true and we somehow pull it off, then this is probably the first time ever we are ripping somebody off and not the other way round!

A lot of people here said the same thing about the Sturridge deal lol. Liverpool got a bargain now. Can't judge the player on current state, time will tell who got ripped off.

His value is going to rise tremendously in the upcoming years, he is a class player he is going to show that to a club and in the World cup.

Even for 25m i would keep him, with Mata most likely gone, surely he would see more playing time. I don't see any limitation with De Bruyne under Mou like i do with Mata, there is hope he can change it around and i believe he can.

£25m is fair , if we went to Wolfsburg wanting to buy him they'd demand £25m. I cant think of many young winger/attacking midfielders, who score and assist, playing regularly for a good international side available in Jan for less than £20m. Average about a goal and assist every three games in a decent league last season. Definitely seems like we have learnt not to scrap young players so quickly/cheaply.

He hasn't performed when he has got a chance, should be working hard and focusing on playing well next time he plays. Should start against Derby. Would agree he fits Mourinho's team.

Now where are the people who told me it'd be ridiculous to ask even for £15-17m and that we'd be lucky to get £10m. :lol:

At the moment £25m seems a bit high but I'm glad the people running the club know what a gem they have on their hands and won't let him go for peanuts even if it didn't work out for him at Chelsea. Like I said earlier, stick a high asking price on him now and sell him if someone still bites but otherwise send him on loan with an option to buy for around £25m. If the club getting him on loan is pleased with him once the season is over, they might just pay up or alternatively he could be sold elsewhere for a good price after the World Cup when his value is potentially at it's highest if he plays well.

A lot of people here said the same thing about the Sturridge deal lol. Liverpool got a bargain now. Can't judge the player on current state, time will tell who got ripped off.

I don't think selling Sturridge to Liverpool for £12m is really a ripped off. It might have been a tad OTT given he only has 6 months left in his contract then but he has proved he can score the goals and do the business in this league. As for De Bruyne, he hasn't even played much for us and yet we intend to sell him for £25m. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 4-5 years down the road, that price may look like a bargain for that club that purchase him - if it happens - but right now, it's a complete ripped off.

No,,not bundesliga again kev!!! you must be patient,,all you need is playing time. how about loan to midtable PL club?? everton...

Could be a comfort thing. Maybe he's just better suited for the Bundesliga. Nice upgrade on the GF from the last one Courtois stole :ph34r:

25mil for kdb!!! atlast we have started ripping off clubs too. lets say he goes for about 20mil, add another 2mil for essien to that and get bender/witsel from that money + something from roman's pocket.

i am sure traore can do what kdb has done so far this season.

25mil for kdb!!! atlast we have started ripping off clubs too. lets say he goes for about 20mil, add another 2mil for essien to that and get bender/witsel from that money + something from roman's pocket.

i am sure traore can do what kdb has done so far this season.

Actually i think it's a fair price in today's market. If anything i think we should try and milk even more, in the world of FFP and that.

3 and a half years (i think) left on his contract, a superb reputation in Belgium and Germany, won't be short of offers and has world class potential.

Add the fact it's panic season and he will probably be the best that is openly available, i think £25m is about a fair valuation in today's world considering all those things. Wolsburg (no disrespect to them) will not be able to get another player close to KDB's class mid season, we should milk that big time.

Actually i think it's a fair price in today's market. If anything i think we should try and milk even more, in the world of FFP and that.

3 and a half years (i think) left on his contract, a superb reputation in Belgium and Germany, won't be short of offers and has world class potential.

Add the fact it's panic season and he will probably be the best that is openly available, i think £25m is about a fair valuation in today's world considering all those things. Wolsburg (no disrespect to them) will not be able to get another player close to KDB's class mid season, we should milk that big time.

makes sense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2533239/Jose-Mourinho-says-Juan-Mata-Kevin-De-Bruyne-not-sold-cheaply.html

'We know Kevin (De Bruyne) didn't adapt well to the difficult life a Chelsea player has. People like Oscar, Mata, Willian, Eden, they have a beautiful difficult life at Chelsea. To play they have to pay a big price, work a lot, give a lot, and accept the competition.

'Kevin is a different personality. He has been a very important player for Genk and Werder Bremen. This is the first time he comes to a big club with big competition.

'We know he fancies a move, but he's a fantastic player and they're very expensive.

'If people think they can get our good players on sales, the sales finished in London yesterday.

'I don't want him to leave. But we have a couple of contacts [that have been] made by other clubs.

To be fair to him, mourinho didn't play him enough. But, I thought KDB had the highest work rate in Germany last season, I expected at least to see a him being a hard worker during the matches he played to support that stat but even willian is more hard working than him which is a shocker.

How KDB managed to cover the most distance in germany is a flat out mystery to me. Totally different player from what I thought in terms of workrate.

No,,not bundesliga again kev!!! you must be patient,,all you need is playing time. how about loan to midtable PL club?? everton...

Why shouldn't a player go to the Bundesliga these days? Good pay, practically every stadium is sold out and all clubs are financially stable...

The PL has more title contenders, that's true, but they're gaining fast...