The Special One Back To England?

Melanicus

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concur exactly with what 'Slam Dunk' said. No thanks. We're just about to get ready to rid this team of his spirit, to bring him back would be a step backwards.

--

I see him open to going to Tottenham though, if 'Arry leaves for England/Jail.

Yeah he will leave Real Madrid this summer no doubt about it. He had enough there.

But I am of the opinion that he needs to try German League. A Bayern Munich at least.

If not, then I don't see him anywhere else but City. And Mourinho has already build a reputation of a "nomad" :lol:

So if he comes he might get fed up again and leave in a couple of years.

We need to build for long term, thus AVB should stay.

Well he is special, because he keeps winning in different league, and that's hard.

But you are right about managing top players. I often wonder how Wenger would have done at Madrid with all those players and money?

Madrid loves to play good foobtall like Arsenal....they should just hire him, and let Mourinho go to Arsenal.

Now that would be a swap! :lol:

Well he is special, because he keeps winning in different league, and that's hard.

But you are right about managing top players. I often wonder how Wenger would have done at Madrid with all those players and money?

Madrid loves to play good foobtall like Arsenal....they should just hire him, and let Mourinho go to Arsenal.

Now that would be a swap! :lol:

I'm not questioning his managerial qualities. His achievements are there to see for everyone.

But it's irritating how some people think just him coming back here would transform Chelsea.

I'm not questioning his managerial qualities. His achievements are there to see for everyone.

But it's irritating how some people think just him coming back here would transform Chelsea.

Well he would suck if he sticks with players like Kalou, Malouda, Mikel, Ferreira and such.

He would need to buy new players like AVB has to do.

So because of that, yes I am intruige to see how AVB would do with top players as we already seen it with Mourinho.

According to Times, Mourinho is set to return to England in next season, and he already let the english giants know it. The article was written by Duncan Castles, the same that revealed Mourinho was leaving Inter to go to Real.

Mourinho dreams about Manchester Unites, but since SAF will stay for more two seasons, he will have to wait. Where do you think Mourinho will end up?

Since I believe Arsen Wenger will manage Real Madrid next season, I think Arsenal would be his destiny, while managing City or Liverpool would reduce his chances of replacing SAF after the scottish retires.

It seems Jose' states he will return to England once every month or so. Part of me thinks it's a ploy to keep 'brand Mourinho' alive over here. Sky/our media constantly remind us this is 'the best league in the world', being abroad somewhat lessens the focus, Jose'® needs to keep his stock up.

According to Times, Mourinho is set to return to England in next season, and he already let the english giants know it. The article was written by Duncan Castles, the same that revealed Mourinho was leaving Inter to go to Real.

Mourinho dreams about Manchester Unites, but since SAF will stay for more two seasons, he will have to wait. Where do you think Mourinho will end up?

Since I believe Arsen Wenger will manage Real Madrid next season, I think Arsenal would be his destiny, while managing City or Liverpool would reduce his chances of replacing SAF after the scottish retires.

Got a link?

He should go to Germany. He could manage any number of teams there and turn them into world beaters. Neverkusen, Bayern, Dortmund, Schkalke; all these teams could be among the best one day.

Bayern is one of the best... and they'd never take Mourinho its not their style.. Germany in general seems not to suit Mourinho.