The Special One Back To England?

Melanicus

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho discovered Diarra from a Ligue 2 club and signed him for £1 million in 2005. Seven years later he is a fixture in the Real Madrid team. Don't tell me he can't spot talent.

He also signed Kalou and nicknamed him Salou. I think what the poster meant about wrapping our youths up if JM comes is that he never played our club's own youth... Carling Cup is now strictly a youth competition for us (well, not entirely, a mixture of young and old), with JM it was first team all the way through any competition. He didn't trust our midfield without Lampard, wearing him out completely (100 consecutive games? that's crazy). That might be why we grew so dependent on our core.. To this day we look at them for reliability. The only time he let others play was at the end of the season once he had won the league. Of course you may argue that back then there were no real prospects in our youth/reserves and that now there are more.

"We will have parade through Barcelona. I will take refreshing shower in Sergio Busquets' tears while laughing at UNICEF children. I can't wait." - mourinho on openeing the gap with barca to 10 points. lolz!

He can't have said the part about the UNICEF children. It will ruin his reputation if he did.

I could think of more reasons why i would want him back then not want him back.. A Special Club needs a Special Manager..Bring back Jose!

So it would be fine that our club makes himself even more ridiculous. It would mean that we did everything wrong in the last years.... Would be a shame to take him back

So it would be fine that our club makes himself even more ridiculous. It would mean that we did everything wrong in the last years.... Would be a shame to take him back

Sometimes you need to learn from your mistakes. I believe letting Jose go was a huge mistake. I think Roman agrees..