Paul Pogba

Madmax

and the Pogba story is dead, as we all knew it would be. everyone just getting happy cos he was in London, most prob going to see Eminem tonight and wanted to have a look round London

Why is it dead?

Facts are that no-one knows why he's in London. Could be to see a concert, could be here to discuss a potential move. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it dead?

Facts are that no-one knows why he's in London. Could be to see a concert, could be here to discuss a potential move. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

We go from a few fan pics in london. To not one jurno etc reporting we are going to bid etc. There all just going off the pictures

dont get me wrong would love it to happen but cant see it.

We go from a few fan pics in london. To not one jurno etc reporting we are going to bid etc. There all just going off the pictures

dont get me wrong would love it to happen but cant see it.

Did any of us see the Fabregas deal coming? Was there an actual concrete bid for Cesc spoken about in the press? More like press speculation until the deal was announced.

Did any of us see the Fabregas deal coming? Was there an actual concrete bid for Cesc spoken about in the press? More like press speculation until the deal was announced.

A lot of reputable sources in Spain were reporting the Cesc deal, with Pogba all we've seen is a couple of photos he took with people in west London. You can't compare the two situations.

Lets think about this, Pogba's in London, meets with Jose, after that goes shopping in West London and takes a few pictures on the street.... all that without any sources in Italy or England reporting it... come on. He's on Holiday, he used to live in England ffs, also this Eminem rumour makes sense, he's performing at wembley so it's not your everyday concert.

Lets think about this, Pogba's in London, meets with Jose, after that goes shopping in West London and takes a few pictures on the street.... all that without any sources in Italy or England reporting it... come on. He's on Holiday, he used to live in England ffs, also this Eminem rumour makes sense, he's performing at wembley so it's not your everyday concert.

Believe, James.

BELIEEEEEEEEEEEVE!

That's still in court. Why would Juve pay before the judge tells them to.

Because if they bargain before the ruling they could end up paying less. A lawyers job is to assess the situation and look for the best possible solution, in this case it could be to settle now and save a few quid.

Where's this Pogba going to see Eminem rumour coming from?

Or has is just come out of Eminem being a rap artist and Pogba being black? Maybe he's going to see Wicked.

there's a Neil Young concert tonight too, I believe! he's probably going to that :lol:

This has nothing to do with the speculation, just a nice article from last year.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/paul-pogba-fergies-biggest-mistake-26-years

I've met the author of this article below, he's not one to bullshit at all. He loves Chelsea and is a pretty even keeled individual... This is the only reason why I smell smoke.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-hunt-juventus-midfielder-paul-7401244?utm_source=Get+West+London&utm_medium=twitter

A lot of reputable sources in Spain were reporting the Cesc deal, with Pogba all we've seen is a couple of photos he took with people in west London. You can't compare the two situations.

No they weren't. Up until 31/5 when the story about him leaving Barcelona came up he wasn't linked to us in the slightest. In fact it was a few days after that when we cropped up because before that (12 months before that in fact) he was being linked to United, first under Moyes.

We've been linked to Pogba since at least the Luiz sale (as well as Koke and Paulinho).

The two situations are absolutely comparable.

No they weren't. Up until 31/5 when the story about him leaving Barcelona came up he wasn't linked to us in the slightest. In fact it was a few days after that when we cropped up because before that (12 months before that in fact) he was being linked to United, first under Moyes.

We've been linked to Pogba since at least the Luiz sale (as well as Koke and Paulinho).

The two situations are absolutely comparable.

Not at all. There has been NO reputable sources coming out about Pogba whatsoever. We might have been linked with him but none of those links were there as strongly as Fabregas'. Sure, we weren't linked until it was general news that he'd leave Barcelona for a PL club, but as soon as that news came out we were being linked with him already, quite strongly by some Spanish papers, and a few days after he was then in London doing his commercial stuff.

There hasn't been a solid Pogba rumour out there for weeks. Not comparable to me at all.

Been avoiding Arsenal Mania lately because I didn't feel like seeing those cunts celebrating their Premier League 14/15 trophy already, but I just went over there and looked at the "Non-Arsenal Transfer" thread.

They're absolutely SHITTING themselves about the possibility of us getting Pogba.

LOL

Not at all. There has been NO reputable sources coming out about Pogba whatsoever. We might have been linked with him but none of those links were there as strongly as Fabregas'. Sure, we weren't linked until it was general news that he'd leave Barcelona for a PL club, but as soon as that news came out we were being linked with him already, quite strongly by some Spanish papers, and a few days after he was then in London doing his commercial stuff.

There hasn't been a solid Pogba rumour out there for weeks. Not comparable to me at all.

And what to you is a reputable source? :rolleyes:

Jason Burt in the Telegraph was linking us with Pogba in May

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10852796/Chelsea-want-to-sign-either-Paul-Pogba-Koke-or-Paulinho-after-agreeing-48m-deal-for-David-Luiz.html

The simple fact is that we weren't linked with Fabregas until a deal was very much underway at the start of June. Before that all the talk had been about him going to United. Now I don't generally think that Pogba being in London is a sign he's coming to us, but let's not re-write history and pretend that Fabregas's arrival was predicted by 'reputable sources' that far in advance of it happening. Like a lot of our deals it came quickly out of the blue.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You