Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think people need to disregard that 65m (which was in € by the way) rumor. Was clearly some made up bullshit on twitter. Don't think there's a chance they'd turn that down and honestly I think he can be had for significantly less than that.

If we offered £35-45m I think we can get him.

Thank you.

Juventus may move him mainly because no extension has been agreed and he is well sought after. We would be idiots to not make a bid for the player who is perfect for a Jose midfield.

He's like Ballack to me.

where is 65m coming from?

I read somewhere realmadrid offered that for him. If true, we shouldn't go for him at that

Yeah, I think people need to disregard that 65m (which was in ¢ã by the way) rumor. Was clearly some made up bullshit on twitter. Don't think there's a chance they'd turn that down and honestly I think he can be had for significantly less than that.

If we offered 0535-45m I think we can get him.

Now that's a price I'll gladly entertain

where is 65m coming from?

I read somewhere realmadrid offered that for him. If true, we shouldn't go for him at that

Yeah, I think people need to disregard that 65m (which was in ¢ã by the way) rumor. Was clearly some made up bullshit on twitter. Don't think there's a chance they'd turn that down and honestly I think he can be had for significantly less than that.

If we offered 0535-45m I think we can get him.

Now that's a price I'll gladly entertain

Where are you guys getting these numbers from? For heavens sake!

RM are meant to have bid €65m for him, and Juve rejected it. Rumours ATM ofcourse.

Ya I saw that too but if its Euros its only £50m and I have no problem paying that.

They rejected that though. I am not sure going higher than that would be a great move, but he does have youth on his side.

Says who? When was this bid submitted? Where are you people getting this crock from????

That was the rumour. It's all speculation of course, until someone officially announces it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You