The FM Thread

.Cee

Doesn't seem to bad at all. I'd recommend Dortmund aswell, Loved every minute of the game, bar the Champions League failures.

Sorry if I couldnt be too much of a help regarding your question. I just cant think anything to write -if youve got questions fire away!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry if I couldnt be too much of a help regarding your question. I just cant think anything to write -if youve got questions fire away!

No you were a massive help mate! Defiantly going to start a save with Wolves now when I finish with this one. Want to win the Champions League and Cup with Dortmund, maybe have another 3 seasons here because I have some fantastic regens and want to see them develop. Thinking then maybe try and win a League in a few different countries on the same save as I like playing with regens. Then maybe the World Cup.

Gonna wait for the update to come out to start with them as there is far too many bugs in the game that are annoying me.

• 2 weeks later...

Think the game has a grudge against me or something. I cannot believe more often than not (really more often than not!), they keep giving me one (if not more) of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Lyon or Bayern Munich to face in Europe. Always! Moreover, I've always wanted to face a Scottish side with Chelsea, for the fun of it, and they have never EVER gave me Celtic or Rangers. Never! :rant:

Had to faced 3 of 4 of my nemesis in Europe consecutively all because Football Manager loves me so much......

14-15CLRun4thS_zps1b9acd34.png

It was shit to lose at home to a Real Madrid side managed by Benitez it has to be said! :doh:

Nice to screw up Jorge Jesus and Benfica in the final though, after coming from behind and scored a late winner.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of my Dortmund team. Pretty solid team, 8 titles in a row now with One German Cup and One Champions League. Had Lewandowski, Drogba, Klose and Werner as my strikers in the early years but sold Timo Werner to Bayern for 39.5 Million, and I liked the idea of being able to hate him now and interesting to see how he'll do there and might improve them as he's been a goal machine for me.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

Screenshot_8.jpg

Screenshot_9.jpg

Screenshot_11.jpg

Screenshot_14.jpg

usually a play with a 4-2-2-2

Screenshot_15.jpg

Have had Perez and Klaub for years, bought both of them for 10 million each when they were 18, so its been really cool to see them develop into a world class midfield partnership, one i'll probably keep for the next 10 years, but I am thinking of changing to a 4-3-3 to accomdate Josue Silva, as he's developed with since he was 18 and is a fantastic prospect and really does need to play more.

Moving to a 104202 Capacity stadium in a new years which makes me more motivated to play the save, lost interest in it for a while.

• 1 month later...

Just noticed I have some kind of coupon to get 75% off FM14 when bought from Steam. I think the final price will then be something like €12,5 which is not bad at all, if anyone wants it hit me up with a PM and I'll gift it to your Steam account.

• 4 weeks later...

what tactics are you using?

This is on FM 12. You'd need to go back to about page 45 on this thread to see where I started from (a relegation battling club in the Portuguese Second Division). My standard tactic is a plain old 4-4-2, with the corner glitch (I don't know if that's a thing in FM 14).