• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got another site Pirate bay dont work for me

No sorry.

They have blocked the IP as well in England? Not just the url?

I can't access thepiratebay via url in Belgium; but IP's work just fine.

You could just use a proxy IP for 2 seconds

No sorry.

They have blocked the IP as well in England? Not just the url?

I can't access thepiratebay via url in Belgium; but IP's work just fine.

You could just use a proxy IP for 2 seconds

dont even know how to do that lol

yer they blocked it all over here lol

Just my luck, needed a new full-back and decided to get someone who's capable of covering for both sides in case Shaw or Isla get injured so I went after Clyne. He had developed nicely and upon checking his injury history I noticed he was hardly ever sidelined so when I noticed Arsenal were willing to let him go for just £5m I immediately agreed a deal to sign him and confirmed the deal on December the 29th. In the next two days he was still at Arsenal he ruptured his ACL in training and is now out for 8 months. To make things worse, I can't even buy anyone else in the January window either because the club is under transfer embargo with the chairman negotiating to sell the club. <_<

Just my luck, needed a new full-back and decided to get someone who's capable of covering for both sides in case Shaw or Isla get injured so I went after Clyne. He had developed nicely and upon checking his injury history I noticed he was hardly ever sidelined so when I noticed Arsenal were willing to let him go for just £5m I immediately agreed a deal to sign him and confirmed the deal on December the 29th. In the next two days he was still at Arsenal he ruptured his ACL in training and is now out for 8 months. To make things worse, I can't even buy anyone else in the January window either because the club is under transfer embargo with the chairman negotiating to sell the club. <_<

Too bad about the injury but Clyne is a beast on the game. Consistently above 8.0 for me at right wing back

Yeah, game is broken for me too. Was playing some superb football and they released the 14.2 update and my tactical fluidity went downhill for some reason mid season.

They've released another hot fix though so I'm going to check that out.

Just my luck, needed a new full-back and decided to get someone who's capable of covering for both sides in case Shaw or Isla get injured so I went after Clyne. He had developed nicely and upon checking his injury history I noticed he was hardly ever sidelined so when I noticed Arsenal were willing to let him go for just £5m I immediately agreed a deal to sign him and confirmed the deal on December the 29th. In the next two days he was still at Arsenal he ruptured his ACL in training and is now out for 8 months. To make things worse, I can't even buy anyone else in the January window either because the club is under transfer embargo with the chairman negotiating to sell the club.

How's the no-striker formation going? Got it working yet? =)

How's the no-striker formation going? Got it working yet? =)

Not exactly. In my second season, despite winning the Champions League, I struggled a lot for not having a striker so as soon as I got some extra transfer funds I bought my former FM13 Ballon d'Or winner Rodrigo for £6m and played him as a striker ever since. Brilliant attacking play with Rodrigo up front, Schürrle and Mirallas on the wings and Barkley in the AMC position.

Also got players like Kurt Zouma, Luke Shaw, James Ward-Prowse, Sergi Roberto and Lucas Romero in my team nowadays, great young squad with a core of homegrown English players.

Not exactly. In my second season, despite winning the Champions League, I struggled a lot for not having a striker so as soon as I got some extra transfer funds I bought my former FM13 Ballon d'Or winner Rodrigo for £6m and played him as a striker ever since. Brilliant attacking play with Rodrigo up front, Schürrle and Mirallas on the wings and Barkley in the AMC position.

Also got players like Kurt Zouma, Luke Shaw, James Ward-Prowse, Sergi Roberto and Lucas Romero in my team nowadays, great young squad with a core of homegrown English players.

Becoming a decent team, cool..

I've just played a nigh perfect season with a new no-striker formation, if you ever want to try it again I can upload the tac.

Becoming a decent team, cool..

I've just played a nigh perfect season with a new no-striker formation, if you ever want to try it again I can upload the tac.

Sure, I could give it a try if you upload it somewhere. Not sure if I have the right players for it now but never hurts to try. :P