The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will Chalobah, Boga, Ake, Baker and Lofty-Cheeks turn out any good? Baker and RLC have low potentials in my game. Ake, Chalobah and Boga don't seem to be anything special either.

Depends on game time. RLC and Ake didn't develop at all for me but Chalobah grew into a very good player (rated £26m, year is 2020) and Boga also does well as a squad rotation option. Christensen can handle pretty much most opposition; could have done even better but I didn't afford him many games for the first couple of seasons. Baker became a solid option for upper Championship/lower EPL sides.

Screenies :

Chalobah

Christensen

Boga

Baker

Ake

RLC

Depends on game time. RLC and Ake didn't develop at all for me but Chalobah grew into a very good player (rated £26m, year is 2020) and Boga also does well as a squad rotation option. Christensen can handle pretty much most opposition; could have done even better but I didn't afford him many games for the first couple of seasons. Baker became a solid option for upper Championship/lower EPL sides.

Screenies :

Chalobah

Christensen

Boga

Baker

Ake

RLC

Thanks, that's pretty bad tbh. They are nowhere near the skillset I'd have expected/hoped them to be. Almost still the same they are in my game, and I'm in my first season.

Screenies :

Chalobah

Christensen

Boga

Baker

Ake

RLC

Curious, how's Bamford development in the game?

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I'm thinking about getting FM15!

I don't want to start with a typical club, though.. I want to create my own London club and compete in the Premier League! I also want to try and get a logo for the team as well if I can, but I've tried to google a Football Manager forum that has a thread bearing requests for logos and I cannot for love nor money find one anywhere!

Can anyone help me out? Maybe there's someone even on here that's a master at making HQ club badges and can help me out with making one. If so, then PM me and we can talk about it! :)

Guys, I'm thinking about getting FM15!

I don't want to start with a typical club, though.. I want to create my own London club and compete in the Premier League! I also want to try and get a logo for the team as well if I can, but I've tried to google a Football Manager forum that has a thread bearing requests for logos and I cannot for love nor money find one anywhere!

Can anyone help me out? Maybe there's someone even on here that's a master at making HQ club badges and can help me out with making one. If so, then PM me and we can talk about it! :)

Did you try fmscout, sortitoutsi, footballmanagerstories?

So I guess all the Chelsea players are underrated as usual?

Matic was the only one who underperformed for me (in relation to his atts). I played him as either CM - D or DLP - D in our regular 4231 but he never quite dominated games, even against poorer sides. But maybe it had something to do with me seeing as he's a manager now and I'm in his "worst opinions" list :D

Did you try fmscout, sortitoutsi, footballmanagerstories?

I did try those sites, but they're a lot different from when I remembered using them years ago and I have no idea where I can make requests! :P

EDIT: Made a post on fm-base.co.uk .. I've made it seem way too complicated, but hopefully someone will respond and make me an awesome logo! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This damn game...so awesome and so difficult to stop playing once you fire it up...

I'm few months into a Chelsea save and it's been awesome so far, except Diego Costa doesn't seem to be having awesome games (though as I saw he's still blending into the squad). Anyone with some experience with Costa?