The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Cap and Jason or pretty much anyone, i need a Right winger - cheap and should be able to play both RM and RAM. (replace clint)

My team

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Clark Baines

Rodwell Heitinga

Dempsey Sigurdsson Gueye

Sigporsson

subs:Mucha, Neville,Kalas, Barkley, Osman, Cahill Vossen

@Cap and Jason or pretty much anyone, i need a Right winger - cheap and should be able to play both RM and RAM. (replace clint)

My team

Howard

Rodwell Heitinga

Dempsey Sigurdsson Gueye

Sigporsson

What is your budget?

too ashamed to tell :D

its 2.5mil i think. maybe i can sell dempsey to increase it. wait

You're playing FM12 right? If it's FM11, you could maybe try getting Pjanic on loan.

OR you could try looking through the list in the link below.

http://www.truefootballmanager.com/2011/10/wonderkids-and-young-talents-in-fm-2012.html

Loads of wonderkids and young talents being listed there. Hope it helps.

You're playing FM12 right? If it's FM11, you could maybe try getting Pjanic on loan.

OR you could try looking through the list in the link below.

http://www.truefootb...in-fm-2012.html

Loads of wonderkids and young talents being listed there. Hope it helps.

thank you. been through few of the lists including truefm's and fmscout's but almost all are unrealistic targets. i am trying for albrighton,weiss, torje(loan) and forrest. not overly hopeful. worst case scenario - use osman

My team

Howard

Rodwell Heitinga

Dempsey Sigurdsson Gueye

Sigporsson

Try Jérémy Pied from Olympique Lyon. He is rough around the edges but usually turns out rather good.

TC1.jpg

First time that I came from 2-0 down to win a game but not that I often found myself going 2-0 down in games. :P

So, gone 2-0 down at HT, came back to win 3-2 in United's fashion at Old Trafford to clinch the title after City slipped up at Fulham and in the process, I sent United into the Europa League! :lol:

The bookings curse has followed me even to Europe! We just can't play a game without at least 4 players getting booked. This one featured 9 yellow cards and a straight red between the two teams:

e392f8062155e8067f55947f921eff87.png

I don't want to say the T word as I'm afraid I'll jinx it but right now we have a foot in the CL quarter finals and a foot in the TIM Cup final, and I think Serie A can best be described by two screenshots:

1db848fc8aeb605b0ead66e2db4af156.png

91152543a26ea80ce9cee7fe9abf4341.png

Devastation. Perhaps the T word doesn't have to be used... but the D word is certainly on!

And this is how my Australia career has gone so far (I'm managing both Napoli and Australia in the same game)

0db1c6364f2a72507778ad9a59ed6199.png

dc63d0b0335d1bd7f8426af95c08dbb8.png

Also, I hate Ryan Bertrand's in game character. Why won't you sign for me? :cry:

Also I take that back. I got him on loan in the summer window and made the move permanent in January. Chelsea were happy to loan me Sturridge as well, who's been patchy but exceptional at times.

Nice work mate :) I've been trying to get back to FM but I just can't. I always come at the push of the button to turn it on, but give up in the last second.

How's life in Serbian Despotate? :D

I have had similar problems for years. You just need one save to get yourself addicted again. Napoli was a great decision, it's a lot of fun watching Cav-ezzi scoring 65 goals between them in 63 games :D

And about the Despotate:

I just found out that there was once a country called the Serbian Despotate :lol:

Despotate! The rulers weren't even trying to pretend they were nice, fair people :lol:

Napoli really has the makings of a great long or short term save. You can do a Sir Alex Ferguson and win 26 Scudetti to overtake Juventus. Or you can win 8 (and assuming Genoa and Torino don't suddenly start winning Scudetti on your save), be only the 4th Italian club to have a star over the club crest. There's a very talented and somewhat youthful squad to begin working with, and enough money to shape it your way.

If you're serious about making Napoli the biggest club in Italy, you'll have to win quadruples every year for the first 9 seasons, and then at least 2 in the 10th season. That's how far ahead Juventus are. I'd say that's impossible, but I'll give it a go!

Edit:

Oh fuck, I knew I shouldn't have said it. I knew I shouldn't have even considered the T word :(

11dd53b0d98f4af41605a975a0345b23.png

d82640c1424007a00ebec597eb8b3df2.png

On the same day as well! The two are vital, combined they've given 50 goals and 31 assists. Time to step up, Goran Pandev.

Edited by capriccioso

FM is punishing me for daring to dream.

No Sigurdsson or Cavani, or captain and best defender Cannavaro. Ezequiel Lavezzi came in with under an injury cloud. I was banned from the touchline for calling out a ref's awful offside call from the match before. We were down to 10 men and just 2 recognised defenders after 9 minutes, key midfielder Donadel was injured after 8 minutes, we conceded a penalty, and AC Milan went 3-0 up by half time to give them the lead on away goals.

And then this happened:

f537916560b05ff5819ee63f1af23da0.png

Destiny. TREBLE, here we come.

Edit:

OH FUCK OFF, JUST FUCK OFF FM. What have I done to get such bad karma?!

89db851e56c41fa3b2caf22c2c31017f.png

He's nearly 29, that's his career done. And this means 19 year old Marco Veratti will play the biggest match in this clubs recent history, a title 6 pointer against Inter who have closed down that once 13 point gap to just 4...