The FM Thread

.Cee

Was it not you who desperately wanted Liverpool to go down? They've recovered under Steve Bruce to 9th this season though :(

DAMN! And yes, it was me.

Mind, I was still able to do this! Criticising his style of play :lol:

Did you beat them then? Otherwise, you're gonna make yourself look like a fool! :P

My team was good as well, I didn't understand how I kept drawing/conceding shit goals lmao....

Maybe your players tire out in late stages of the game? Your players have poor concentration stats??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you beat them then? Otherwise, you're gonna make yourself look like a fool! :P

Maybe your players tire out in late stages of the game? Your players have poor concentration stats??

2-0, it could have been 6; and they mustered 2 shots on target the whole game. Not only that, they've now played 21 games and have the princely sum of 19 goals scored, the 4th lowest in the league. Attacking football indeed :lol:

Yeah maybe. Ends up I started a new game and have won every game going into the start of the season so hopefully it might be a bit different this time.

I think I may have found the first negative to Chelsea winning the Champions League...I can't be the first manager to win it for them on FM next year.

But I'm sure the likes of Hazard, Marin and hopefully Hulk to go alongside Torres and Mata will soften the blow. I like to not buy anyone at the beginning and keep the same Chelsea team going into that season as real life so next year's is shaping up to look like a lot more fun than recent years!

I think I may have found the first negative to Chelsea winning the Champions League...I can't be the first manager to win it for them on FM next year.

But I'm sure the likes of Hazard, Marin and hopefully Hulk to go alongside Torres and Mata will soften the blow. I like to not buy anyone at the beginning and keep the same Chelsea team going into that season as real life so next year's is shaping up to look like a lot more fun than recent years!

you can download a transfer patch, and you will have the latest updates in fm12 also. yesterday i started a new game, already had hazard, marin, KDB in the team. only bought hulk, fellaini and piszczek. it says chelsea is already CL winners, although i'm in 2011 B) . and i also have di matteo as my assistant.

Reformed Lyon a bit, I only buy French and promote from youth. I bought Marvin Martin and so far he has telepathic relationship with Yoann Gourcuff.

Gourcuff had a pretty good last season but this season he has become an absolute animal. Scoring and creating. So far he has been responsible for all of Lyon's goals.

Do you play with an attacking midfielder/right winger, Spike?

If so, take a look at Glyfi Sigurdsson. He's a goal machine, I swear he scores a free kick or long shot every other game.

I'm trying to make a French dynasty. I want to see how much I can influence the national team before Brazil 14. The players in bold are French.

Lopez

Pied - Gourcuff - Lacazette

Martin - Gonalons

Cissookho - Kone - Lovren - Gassama

Lloris

That is my basic Starting XI.

I'm trying to make a French dynasty. I want to see how much I can influence the national team before Brazil 14. The players in bold are French.

Lopez

Pied - Gourcuff - Lacazette

Martin - Gonalons

Cissookho - Kone - Lovren - Gassama

Lloris

That is my basic Starting XI.

not bad. in fm 2010 i think, i did the same with chelsea. bought only english players

I hate managing in Italy, there's a sending off every game. This was ridiculous:

d94e8d3fae15ab077354217c3310be83.png

As a team, we've had 37 bookings and 2 straight red cards in 15 matches, which is unacceptable. Also I don't know how to fix it.

94d9d0eee55590f62f73225e03a154c3.png

Disappointing to see myself heading the booking list.

I hate managing in Italy, there's a sending off every game. This was ridiculous:

As a team, we've had 37 bookings and 2 straight red cards in 15 matches, which is unacceptable. Also I don't know how to fix it.

Disappointing to see myself heading the booking list.

Italy and France are my specialties. I rarely get players sent off.

regen striker

Kovacic - Perisic

Asamoah

Kara - Javi Garcia

Alaba - Savic - Höwedes - Debuchy

Ospina

Just won a Bundesliga title with this lineup. Alaba makes a one hell of a left-back, naturally a CM but inspired by Bayern Munich playing him at LB a lot last season in real life I bought him and trained him to play there. My regen striker is awesome too, scores +30 goals in the league easily.