• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Opinions on FM12 so far?

Does anyone know where i can change the skin? the dark skin is too light.. i liked last years dark skin more tbh.. this years hurts my eyes..

Also, i'd like a pack like i had last year.. megapack with the badges, kits, logos, players/staff faces, competition badges, real competition names....

Anyone know when all of these things will be availible? The guy that done it last yr was superb.

This was what i used for FM2011.. i need this sort of one for FM2012..

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5968135/Football_Manager_2011_All_graphics_Megapack

Please get back to me.. i wouldnt know where to start to get all of this!

Opinions on FM12 so far?

Does anyone know where i can change the skin? the dark skin is too light.. i liked last years dark skin more tbh.. this years hurts my eyes..

Also, i'd like a pack like i had last year.. megapack with the badges, kits, logos, players/staff faces, competition badges, real competition names....

Anyone know when all of these things will be availible? The guy that done it last yr was superb.

This was what i used for FM2011.. i need this sort of one for FM2012..

http://thepiratebay....aphics_Megapack

Please get back to me.. i wouldnt know where to start to get all of this!

Patience. Packs like that are very big and they take time to complete. It's a hobby, not a job for people who make them so you can't expect them to put their back into it. Patience.

Patience. Packs like that are very big and they take time to complete. It's a hobby, not a job for people who make them so you can't expect them to put their back into it. Patience.

Lol i know mate.. only asking, for future referance..

and by the way.. now it's forcing you to run by steam where would i put the packs? Cant put it in the 'sports interactive' folder i did in FM11.. as its not listed.. and i cant find a steam folder or anything..

Confused..

is fm12 available for download?

Not yet mate, the crack isn't available yet, supposedly the game is very buggy and the scene release teams that usually crack the games are waiting until it gets patched before cracking it, so I've heard anyway. Itching to play this :wub:

No Crack...

is fm12 available for download?

It sure is. The full version was released on Friday.

Not yet mate, the crack isn't available yet, supposedly the game is very buggy and the scene release teams that usually crack the games are waiting until it gets patched before cracking it, so I've heard anyway. Itching to play this :wub:

Don't discuss about piracy here, it's not allowed.

Just signed Mario Gotze for 27.5M.

He wanted a 'new challenge' away from Dortmund.

They originally wanted 75.5M

The player complained, so they offered him to me for 27.5M.

A change of formation for me this season.

1st season i won League Cup, Q-finals champs lg, semi-finals FA Cup, 3rd in Prem, by playing 4-5-1.

Gonna play 4-2-3-1 this 2nd season, though im preparing 3 tactics atm.

Sold: Ferreira, Malouda & Benayoun. Anelka left on a free, As did Hilario, Kaby, Rhys Taylor.

Mitrovic decided to join Sheff Utd.

And sent alot of players out on loan.

Signed: Mario Gotze, Lucas Ocampos, Robbie Taylor, Clifton Alvarado

For a total transfer spending spree of 33M

Gonna try and get Hazard in January, he isnt happy with Lille, there denying him the opportunity to talk with me, and he is 'hoping to leave the club in the near future'

Once im done, this teams gonna be top notch!

Any news on a Graphics Megapack yet? Logos, Kits, faces, comp logos..etc?