The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lampard is the most weird player ever, he has the attributes to be a great playmaker yet he always under performs in that position, in any position he doesn't really do well consistently, he has games where hes amazing, but most of the time he doesn't do anything, strange player.

Lampard is the most weird player ever, he has the attributes to be a great playmaker yet he always under performs in that position, in any position he doesn't really do well consistently, he has games where hes amazing, but most of the time he doesn't do anything, strange player.

His ball distribution has always been class, I really do consider him one of the best passers around

Edit: SORRY :D I only now noticed this is the FM thread

Hey guys, need some advice! Haven't played FM in a while.. about a year or so and even then I was still playing FM06 because I haven't bought any of the new ones. Which of the most recent games (last 3 versions) is the best? Should I get the latest one?

Hey guys, need some advice! Haven't played FM in a while.. about a year or so and even then I was still playing FM06 because I haven't bought any of the new ones. Which of the most recent games (last 3 versions) is the best? Should I get the latest one?

Sent you a PM.

went out of the Carling cup on penalties after a 2-2 draw with Spurs. Lost 9-8 with Cech missing his penalty in the same game as Paulo Ferreira scoring from 35 yards

I have also lost at home to Blackburn this season :( and have an injury crisis

Just about to start the next season... players on this game are far too expensive, i've been after a playmaker and i can't even buy one without having to pay a ridiculus sum of 70 and over million. I have been after a centre mid deep lying playmaker, i can't get Jao Moutinho he is worth over 60 million and is at Arsenal at the moment, i can't get Nuri Sahin who i really really want and hes worth 160 million, i can't get Ganso, well he isnt deep lying but still he's a ridiculus price. I also can't Modric he's about 90 million, i want a world class playmaker not just a good one, because i am sick of inconsitancy, and that's Lampard on football manager for ya. Anyway this is my team what i'm about to start the season with

--------------Cavani------------

Mata--------------------Albrighton

---Lampard------------Vidal

----------------Mikel

Cole----Terry-Luiz----Ivanovic

-------------Cech-----------------

I've gotten rid of Bosingwa, wanted to get this great right back but he's also worth a stupid price for like 80 million. I've got Mata on advanced playmaker support, Albrighton as winger support, Cavani as poacher, Lampard as centre mid attack, Vidal as ball winning midfielder defend, and Mikel as deep lying playmaker support (believe it or not Mikel has the stats for it), but he's just not the best. I put in a 14m bid for Xabi Alonso just for two years, but they won't even accept that and expect me to go for 30 odd million for him which would be stupid. Game has gotten worse for transfers!, i've tried talking in the press about players to make them uncomftorble and want to join my club, but no luck at all. Still i don't think this team is good enough to win the premier league, i'll have bad moments with them surely, i've played two premier league games so far, didn't do to bad, beat Fulham 3-0, and West Ham 4-0, then lost to Shalke in the super cup.

Just about to start the next season... players on this game are far too expensive, i've been after a playmaker and i can't even buy one without having to pay a ridiculus sum of 70 and over million. I have been after a centre mid deep lying playmaker, i can't get Jao Moutinho he is worth over 60 million and is at Arsenal at the moment, i can't get Nuri Sahin who i really really want and hes worth 160 million, i can't get Ganso, well he isnt deep lying but still he's a ridiculus price. I also can't Modric he's about 90 million, i want a world class playmaker not just a good one, because i am sick of inconsitancy, and that's Lampard on football manager for ya. Anyway this is my team what i'm about to start the season with

----------------Mikel

I've gotten rid of Bosingwa, wanted to get this great right back but he's also worth a stupid price for like 80 million. I've got Mata on advanced playmaker support, Albrighton as winger support, Cavani as poacher, Lampard as centre mid attack, Vidal as ball winning midfielder defend, and Mikel as deep lying playmaker support (believe it or not Mikel has the stats for it), but he's just not the best. I put in a 14m bid for Xabi Alonso just for two years, but they won't even accept that and expect me to go for 30 odd million for him which would be stupid. Game has gotten worse for transfers!, i've tried talking in the press about players to make them uncomftorble and want to join my club, but no luck at all. Still i don't think this team is good enough to win the premier league, i'll have bad moments with them surely, i've played two premier league games so far, didn't do to bad, beat Fulham 3-0, and West Ham 4-0, then lost to Shalke in the super cup.

Try Eriksen for playmaker. Got him in the first season for 7.5 million only, his stats for me so far :

2011-2012 : 33 apps, 5 goals, 17 assists

2012-2013 (till Feb) :24 apps, 4 goals, 11 assists

Try Eriksen for playmaker. Got him in the first season for 7.5 million only, his stats for me so far :

2011-2012 : 33 apps, 5 goals, 17 assists

2012-2013 (till Feb) :24 apps, 4 goals, 11 assists

Eriksen got bought by Zenit when i first started the game, and i looked at his attributes and they were bad, he only has one attirubute what's 16+ i think, and all the rest are 13's and 12's.

----------------Mikel

Give Josh a chance, he has great potential ;)

Try Sneijder or Erikssen.

Dunno how you got prices as big as that :P

Give Josh a chance, he has great potential ;)

Try Sneijder or Erikssen.

Dunno how you got prices as big as that :P

Josh is just a big fail for me, at first he was doing well in the first few games i played him. But after that he has just been putting in 6.4 performances constantly, don't get me wrong i don't play him all the time, i don't want to burn him out, i only play him when he has 100 percent energy before game. I took a look at him now and all his attributes are going down, the red marker is on about 8 of his attributes, big shame really... on the other hand Chalobah has been excellent and is improving all the time, really happy with his progress, his attributes have been flying up, he's got 20 determination at the moment.

Eriksen got bought by Zenit when i first started the game, and i looked at his attributes and they were bad, he only has one attirubute what's 16+ i think, and all the rest are 13's and 12's.

Eriksen's a wonderkid - his potential isn't being harnessed well at Zenit, hence the low attributes. For me, his passing is 16, creativity is 16, technique is 15, first touch is 14, off the ball is 17, decisions - 16. And all this at just 21! He'll be world class in 2 years time.

Eriksen's a wonderkid - his potential isn't being harnessed well at Zenit, hence the low attributes. For me, his passing is 16, creativity is 16, technique is 15, first touch is 14, off the ball is 17, decisions - 16. And all this at just 21! He'll be world class in 2 years time.

i must admit that's brilliant, so he's got very high potential then?, i think i'll try and get him.

Josh is just a big fail for me, at first he was doing well in the first few games i played him. But after that he has just been putting in 6.4 performances constantly, don't get me wrong i don't play him all the time, i don't want to burn him out, i only play him when he has 100 percent energy before game. I took a look at him now and all his attributes are going down, the red marker is on about 8 of his attributes, big shame really... on the other hand Chalobah has been excellent and is improving all the time, really happy with his progress, his attributes have been flying up, he's got 20 determination at the moment.

Try talking to Josh and trying different options.

Hamsik, Jovetic, Thiago and Sneijder?