The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone ever had this problem?, i won the league last season, just coming into next season, first game i am to play Wolves at home, then all of a sudden my first 3 upcoming premier league fixtures are arranged into a later date, into september. And then for some strange reason i'm playing in the europa league, all the best teams are in different groupes, it's just like champions league, but then were playing all of our games all at once... wtf. i've got four games 4 days... and that's playing two teams twice. Has that ever happened to anyone else?, my football manager has gone mad...

Anyone ever had this problem?, i won the league last season, just coming into next season, first game i am to play Wolves at home, then all of a sudden my first 3 upcoming premier league fixtures are arranged into a later date, into september. And then for some strange reason i'm playing in the europa league, all the best teams are in different groupes, it's just like champions league, but then were playing all of our games all at once... wtf. i've got four games 4 days... and that's playing two teams twice. Has that ever happened to anyone else?, my football manager has gone mad...

What's your game version and do you use any mods?

What's your game version and do you use any mods?

The only mods i've used are the facepacks you recomended me before, and that editor with all the latest transfers which you also recomended me before. But besides that my game version will be just normal because i havent downloaded any patches.

The only mods i've used are the facepacks you recomended me before, and that editor with all the latest transfers which you also recomended me before. But besides that my game version will be just normal because i havent downloaded any patches.

It is probably because you don't have a 11.3 patch (official game patch). Try updating your game.

Also, I didn't have too much time to test the summer transfer update I gave to all of you guys, but it was the best one available THEN.

You should try LFCMarshall's summer transfer update, it has 81,986 downloads so far and it also changes CA/PA (current/potential ability). DOWNLOAD

Make sure you're running a gameversion 11.3

You could also try, Wally's new transfer update, if it had any major errors I'm sure they are fixed now. DOWNLOAD

Hmmm hmm hmm...well everything works well for me, though I do have a patch 11.2

Try updating your game and seeing what happens then (if you do it, be ready to start a new game).

What do you mean start a new game?, well i'm going through this random little tournament now, so hopefully when i finish it the game will be back to normal, only thing is it's cost me about 7 injuries all ready lol... and i still have a few games left to play, it's because my players are tired and they have to play one game each day, and you will never believe this but i actually had 2 games in one day lmao, it was weird as hell, people got injured in the first game but were able to play that game. This game is getting really weird...

What do you mean start a new game?, well i'm going through this random little tournament now, so hopefully when i finish it the game will be back to normal, only thing is it's cost me about 7 injuries all ready lol... and i still have a few games left to play, it's because my players are tired and they have to play one game each day, and you will never believe this but i actually had 2 games in one day lmao, it was weird as hell, people got injured in the first game but were able to play that game. This game is getting really weird...

I mean that when you update your game, the patch will only work on a new game, it won't get applied in an old save.

I mean that when you update your game, the patch will only work on a new game, it won't get applied in an old save.

Ah shit, well it's okay, i'm enjoying this game so i'll just stick to it, even if it does get very glitchy. But thanks anyway Sh0n3x.

i have been playing absolute shit on this new save of mine.. but.. my season could just about be turning around!

Beat Man United at Old Trafford 0-1.

Josh McEachran came on as a substitute and scored the winning goal.. it was also his first ever goal for Chelsea...

Love it! :)

Beat Norwich at Stamford Bridge 6-0.

Terry, Meireles, Mata, Drogba, McEachran, Torres with the goals!

Had 23 shots.. 8 shots on target, 6 goals.

Mereiles 1 goal, 3 assists.

4-4-2 formation.. also gave a debut to Billy Clifford.. rating was 8.8... Superb. he also set a goal up.

Right so my first season with Weston super Mare ended with us finishing 3rd. Lost in the playoff final unfortunately. Still, not a bad season considering we were predicted to finish bottom of the table. Reached the first round of the FA Cup proper as well, historic achievement for the club.

• 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded FM12 demo version, and though I haven't yet to add a manager I have to say they've made some really awkward choices with this one. Now, when you view a player's profile, a cluttered overview comes up instead of the attribute screen. I guess some people will like that but I'd much rather see the attribute screen pop up right away. Also, now when you go from 'Overview' to 'Attributes' then to 'Positions' and want to exit to the team squad window, you have to press the 'Back' button three times. Very, very annoying...

And some of the attribute changes of our players make no sense whatsoever, but I don't want to give away any spoiler.

Got the demo today.

I took the screenshots of our player ratings. From what I've seen they're pretty much the same with some little tweaks. The biggest change is obviously Torres who is now a 3.5 star player while Drogba is a 4 star.

I'm disappointed with Josh's ratings because they stayed pretty much the same. Cech is underrated also (again).

Great thing about Chelsea is that now we have a State of the Art youth academy while in previous FM game it was a decent one. This is a great thing as it will produce much better youngsters that combined with world class training facilities can provide our club with some amazing footballers.

Pictures are 1280x1024 in .png format so I've put them in an archive to make it easier for you to download.

The .zip file is 17mb big and it's hosted by mediafire.

DOWNLOAD

hard-drive-download.png