Franks for nothing

Wilson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely BS, most newspapers are out to write about how "AVB wants to kill Bosingwa" and "AVB told Cole to get off the coach home"... just trying to make AVB look bad...

I could believe the Bosingwa one lol.

When The Sun is your source then you know its time to up sticks and leave.

But the vilification of AVB in the media has been a lesson in creating a, near subliminal hate campaign against someone. They clearly don't like him because A. he doesn't treat them with the respect they feel they warrant (they don't) and B. he is Chelsea manager.

The Sun live in their own little bubble where real life pasts them by and they like to make up their own world...and AVB has already outed them on theri crap stories so no doubt be reading more..

Gotta love the Sun in general though..every paper have some major incident as a front story..theirs be something about Peter Andre or some shite

I can't believe the shit you guys are talking about against the Sun. If it wasn't for the Sun, you wouldn't be alive and wouldn't be able to moan about it's existence. The Sun gives you summer, and yet here you are degrading it as a source. I think it is the perfect life source for our solar system.

:Goober:

I can't believe the shit you guys are talking about against the Sun. If it wasn't for the Sun, you wouldn't be alive and wouldn't be able to moan about it's existence. The Sun gives you summer, and yet here you are degrading it as a source. I think it is the perfect life source for our solar system.

:Goober:

Shit ... you're Pagan!

It's definitely true because i've noticed it in interviews even before this story was out. I know it's true.

Gave him no credit against Man City, gave him no credit yesterday and NEVER includes his name in interviews when he does mention players. There's something going on with them 2.

Frank should STFU if he really feels that way. He is a legend and I will always love and respect him for what he's done for the club but he is simply not good enough to be starting anymore and that is a fact. The only reason he's even getting the gametime he is right now is because our midfield is absolutely awful.

If we actually had a couple of half-decent attacking midfielders in our squad, he wouldn't get half the minutes he's gotten so far